What's new

How much is a clean samurai worth?

fordguy

blah.
Member Number
Have no info on it besides the fact that its clean rust free. Ball park?

I've seen nice ones listed at $7500+ doesn't mean it's worth that though. Hard to answer these questions these days

Prices have gone nuts over the past 5-10 years. I bought a nice, clean running and driving stocker back in 2005 for $800. That same rig today would probably bring at least $4k around my area. I agree with Yotatietoo, hard to answer today. I see some crazy high prices and wonder if people are actually paying that.

Edit: Just took a quick look on FB Marketplace. There are 3 for sale in my area. $7,000 $6,000 and $5,500!!!!

Last edited:
If it's rust free they hit 7 or 8k easy here in the midwest. The 500 ones of the old days (ten years ago lol) are long gone. I got mine sent from the east coast and replaced everything with more fun parts.

Just go and play dumb, through a low offer and keep it or sell it later. Guy is probably seeing prices drop on everything and getting spooked

If it's rust free they hit 7 or 8k easy here in the midwest. The 500 ones of the old days (ten years ago lol) are long gone. I got mine sent from the east coast and replaced everything with more fun parts.

Just go and play dumb, through a low offer and keep it or sell it later. Guy is probably seeing prices drop on everything and getting spooked

thanks. drive past it daily. he first had it for 8k, now 6k. Will have to look at it close, but from outside it looks nice

always check for a split rear bench seat. Those are awesome and you can slang it for good money if you don't want it :beer:

Simply put, they’re worth what some idiot is willing to pay.

I usually start with, “Listen, I’m not trying to be a dick, but…” then list all the stuff that’s probably worn out, needs replaced, how hard certain parts are to find, leaks, etc.

They ask stupid prices for rotted Samis here. Just offer what you want to pay, if they say no, walk. These aren’t muscle cars. Just a cool old car with a niche fan base.

Simply put, they’re worth what some idiot is willing to pay.

I usually start with, “Listen, I’m not trying to be a dick, but…” then list all the stuff that’s probably worn out, needs replaced, how hard certain parts are to find, leaks, etc.

They ask stupid prices for rotted Samis here. Just offer what you want to pay, if they say no, walk. These aren’t muscle cars. Just a cool old car with a niche fan base.

I fucking hate when people do that and would probably never accept your offer :lmao:

Although, "price it high as shit and take the first lowball offer" seems to be the norm these days.

I fucking hate when people do that and would probably never accept your offer :lmao:

Although, "price it high as shit and take the first lowball offer" seems to be the norm these days.

It happens, and I don’t care. I’m not paying these prices that are higher than giraffe pussy. :laughing::flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh