What's new

How many passengers can you fit in a mid sized Ford SUV?

How many passengers can you fit in a mid sized Ford SUV?

• There are 6 seatbelts, so 6.

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • There are 7 seatbelts, so 7

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • There are 8 seatbelts, so 8

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • There are no need for seatbelts, so, more than 8

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • You can seat 27, just because it's a big number

Votes: 32 50.8%
  • Boobies! Bacon!

Votes: 19 30.2%

• Total voters
Why is this a question? I'm pretty sure highschool and college kids routinely carry 8+ in a compact car.

For adults it depends on how important acting upper class is to the people being carried.

At my old job everyone acted like it was the end of the world when we had to put six people in a 3-row SUV to drive ~15min. The whole crowd was H1B workers who were very concerned about acting the way people paid what they were paid should act.

A couple years back filled 5/5 seats in one of my 90s Lesbarus with HFT people and proceeded to use mobile data to configure stuff for the Austrailian exchange at 80mph on the way to the company party. We were gonna pile into my coworkers '70s Super Beetle but the head of risk and compliance (which also came with HR duties at the time) walked by and gave us a dirty look as my boss was about onto someone's lap. :laughing:

Last edited:
Well, we successfully fit all 13 of us (auto shop) in a 70s Grand Marquis back in high school. Joe ended up shitting himself he was laughing so hard causing Matt to puke on himself. In a rush to get it back to the shop, the guy driving took a, uh, shortcut through some grass. Ended up getting stuck in 3' of mud. Half a mile from shop, all thirteen of us, some with puke on us and Joe duck walking back with 3lbs of shit in his pants, we walked back to the shop to get a truck to pull the car out.

Probably the funniest thing that had ever happened in my life.

So to answer the OP, at least 13.

I was gonna say, depends on the nationality.
more so how committed you are to the load out
6BDC95ED-01E7-4E2A-8CB2-F7E9A75C1F72.jpeg

[486 said:
;n329413]2 in the front, 3 in the back, 6 million in the trunk

In this scenario I think they’re measuring victims by the gallon.

[486 said:
;n329423]

you gotta dry them out though, increases the capacity by a very large amount

A dehydrator would work great for that. You could fit a lot of Mexican Rollups in a ‘98 expedition.

lYtT1GU.jpg

I feel bad for the truck driver, DOT is going to crawl up his ass because of a bunch of illegals.

Also, fox news might as well be CNN. I guess a expedition is a bus when you put 20+ wets in it.

Fairly common here, a van or tahoe flips on I-19 carrying 30 illegals. It's 40 miles south of a city of roughly a million, with 1 level one trauma center, and maybe 12 medivac choppers in the entire state, maybe 4 within 100 miles. It's a shit show. Mass casualty incident.

then the survivors all point to the deadest looking adult male and say he's the trafficker

Fairly common here, a van or tahoe flips on I-19 carrying 30 illegals. It's 40 miles south of a city of roughly a million, with 1 level one trauma center, and maybe 12 medivac choppers in the entire state, maybe 4 within 100 miles. It's a shit show. Mass casualty incident.

then the survivors all point to the deadest looking adult male and say he's the trafficker

they are just kids looking for their mothers!

Top Back Refresh