What's new

How long before a black National Flag

dntsdad

Central California
Member Number
Loc
Central California
Yep, sounds crazy but we now have a black National Anthem. The NFL has picked it up so the SJW and browbeaters will surely get more and more "supporters" to play this nonsense as time goes on and organizations and corporations fall all over themselves to be seen as Woke.

it cannot be that far behind that a flag will be adopted b whoever in the hell makes these decisions.

Will it fly at schools, amusement parks, City Halls, etc. What will be the outcome if one of these said places doesn't fly it? Should it fly above the USA flag? Above the State flag?

The 49ers already have a Black Lives Matter flag that is equal height to the Stars and Stripes. Yep, that is the Bay Area, mecca of panderers, but where does this end?

Serious Topic is serious.

image_12615.jpg

:confused:

My dad is a vietnam vet. Every time he sees an establishment flying the US flag incorrectly, he fixes the issue and then takes something from the establishment. Normally the flag that they were flying in error. Usually it's when they fly their flag above or higher than the US flag.

He has a nice collection in his basement. McDonalds, Newport Creamery, Bannisters Wharf, Texaco, Navy Lodge, several Rhode Island state flags, some mexican flags, etc.

My dad is a vietnam vet. Every time he sees an establishment flying the US flag incorrectly, he fixes the issue and then takes something from the establishment. Normally the flag that they were flying in error. Usually it's when they fly their flag above or higher than the US flag.

He has a nice collection in his basement. McDonalds, Newport Creamery, Bannisters Wharf, Texaco, Navy Lodge, several Rhode Island state flags, some mexican flags, etc.

Like this dude.

https://atlantablackstar.com/2015/07...ay-not-know/2/

you mean this flag? :flipoff2:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Black-Liberation-Flag.png Views:	0 Size:	2.2 KB ID:	61728

the UNIA flag, the Marcus Garvey flag, the Universal African flag, the International African flag, the Pan-African flag, the Black Nationalist, African Nationalist flag, and the New Afrikan Liberation flag. It is also known as the Bendera Ya Taifa, which is Kiswahili for “flag of the nation.” This term is often used during the Kwanzaa holiday.

Last edited:
for the purpose of serious conversation, race nationalism is bad and inherently dangerous to everybody. race nationalism isn't race pride

So if we get a black National Flag, will the stars ans stripes be for us white folks or do we get a special flag for ourselves?

So if we get a black National Flag, will the stars ans stripes be for us white folks or do we get a special flag for ourselves?

no, and anybody who says that should at the very least be countered as quickly as possible with the phrase "the USA flag represents the continual fight for individual liberty and unity through cooperation" (or something to that effect)

for the purpose of serious conversation, race nationalism is bad and inherently dangerous to everybody. race nationalism isn't race pride

If the NFL does that shit I'll stop watching and make sure they know that and why. Maybe if enough people do that they'll reverse the stance due to lost ad revenue.
Hitting them in the pocketbook is the only way to get them to listen.

Newport Creamery

My father was the VP of Newport Creamery. He left when the company was sold off to Janiking in the early 2000's.

There was a picture of me sitting in a highchair eating an ice cream cone at 14 months old on the cover of their menu for half my life.

Small world.

:lmao:

Whatever.

The way we're headed at light speed to repeat history, I figure the auctions are only a couple months away.

If the NFL does that shit I'll stop watching and make sure they know that and why. Maybe if enough people do that they'll reverse the stance due to lost ad revenue.

It really wasn't that long ago that the black community was pissed off, protesting, and fighting against all the "separate but equal" policies and laws that segregated them. One would think it would behoove them to remember history a bit.

What specifically is going to piss you off? Because the NFL is already on-board to play the Black Anthem before the US national anthem week 1 at least.

I think they're going to keep it all year though

'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the hood
Every one of them darkies was up to no good
Their forties were tossed on the lawns as they passed
And the moonlight did twinkle as it shone on the glass

The children were up, way past their bed time
On the porch, while their mommas all smoked-up a dime
As the moms hit the pipe and passed it along
The babies all cried, 'cause their Grape Drank was gone

When all of the sudden, this car made a screech
While rounding the corner on the dimly lit street
The ho's all got off, their fat ***** with haste
And left the poor babies, as though they were waste

Just inside the door, they all looked out in horror
For the crack rock kept burning, and they didn't have more
When what should appear but a ten-year-old beater
With 40 inch rims, that just couldn't be sweeter

They all started wailing, “My baby's out there!”
But open the door, not a one of them dared
The bullets were flying, and the babies were crying
As one, then another, began silently dying

Rashid, and Darnel... You been shot in the head!
Hey Tamika... yo' Wanda... is both a y'all dead?
They quickly decided, on a plan of attack...
And sent Aunt Rwanda to go score some more crack

When the cops finally came, not one person would talk
As detectives drew outlines on the porch with their chalk
Just another night in Chicago, as it would appear
No reason to spoil their holiday cheer...

For Rwanda came back with a Christmas surprise...
An eight-ball of crack, and semen-stained thighs
As they tore up a Chore Boy, and stuffed it inside
They all vowed to get tats of their kids who had died.

Oh please let everyone kneel for the new anthem... please!

So instead of getting rid of flags altogether except on some government building, they go and bring in more flags to segregate themselves. Ok then.
There is only one flag.

I really like this but honestly you just outed your dad as a possible felon. If he took State property this could be so.

I really like this but honestly you just outed your dad as a possible felon. If he took State property this could be so.

This is why you have no friends.

reddit bullshit

Wait a minute, saying that he shouldn't advertise that his dad has committed a specific crime makes me a bad friend? Huh, interesting criminal perspective you have there.

He could literally just clip what I clipped in my quote, and it's no problem. Saying he had specifically taken a specific thing is the problem.

You mean you haven't decided to quit watching sports yet? This is the thing that will drive you over the edge? I decided to stop giving any sports any of my money or viewership when all this shitstorm started and they started kissing BLM's asses. College football will be the most difficult, but the Mike Gundy thing sealed the deal for me on that. Okie Lite is a rival school to mine, but the way that was handled was ridiculous. Deleted all the sports media apps from my phone and I will not be watching. You're correct though, the only way to hit them is in the wallet, and I hope more people take a stand with their purchasing decisions.

There already is a black flag. If certain groups keep pushing, they will see it.

I thought Raid already has a black flag. Kills roaches dead...:flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh