What's new

How is this not inciting violence: All Hell will Break Loose BLM warns Min.

bigun

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Mountainair, NM
C809012E-6D70-418B-B0C4-D035FB736D74.jpeg

:idea:

Shoot looters and vandals on sight.

Complete media blackout. Anyone caught filming or recording will be arrested, and their devices destroyed.

I bet that “mostly peaceful” protesting wouldn’t last long :stirthepot:

Last edited:
be interesting to see if they do get away with burning down their own neighborhood again

I mean they've got the capitol swarming with national guard to paint a picture of law and order, or possibly threat and fear. Can't really decide which. Politics is stupid and the news is taking the place of late 2000s reality tv.

"may you live in interesting times," indeed.

With as expensive and difficult to find as ammunition is right now, it’s almost better to just let them burn everything.

It is of course. In order to make the government take action, you have to demand it.

You either have to put somebody out of a job (politician) or take someone's money (politicians and businesses).

That's it. Those are our choices in this matter.

Just tell them if it happens, no reparations. Yes, I'm aware that looting is considered reparations also... 🖕

He is going to be guilty. It just won’t be enough because he doesn’t get the death sentence or life in prison without the possibility of parole. Plain and simple. It happened literally every time a cop stands trial.

If I were a betting person, my money is on acquittal, with a slight chance of manslaughter.

But regardless which way the verdict goes, they’re going to riot.

He will get convicted of manslaughter. It will then get overturned quietly on appeal. The defense has shown through body cams that hischauvins knee was on Floyds shoulder not his neck. Also the ME rruled he died from Hypoxia and Cardiac issues. Both of which are the main causes of death in Fentynal ODs of which Floyd had 11.5 micrograms in his system almost twice the lethal amount. Chauvins attys will have no problem showing that any conviction was caused by intimidation and fear and not due to a preponderance of guilt.

Listen to the retards On MSNBC and CNN theyre talking in circles trying to avoid statements that show Chauvins not guilty. They then further implicate their dishonesty by admitting that the prosecutions case will only be won by feels not facts. Fuck everyone of the media in this country. I hope when the shtf they start with media types even before the attys and pols.

^this....riots will happen regardless of the verdict......and it won't just be in Minneapolis.

But they'll be mostly peaceful this time 'round.

He will get convicted of manslaughter. It will then get overturned quietly on appeal. The defense has shown through body cams that hischauvins knee was on Floyds shoulder not his neck. Also the ME rruled he died from Hypoxia and Cardiac issues. Both of which are the main causes of death in Fentynal ODs of which Floyd had 11.5 micrograms in his system almost twice the lethal amount. Chauvins attys will have no problem showing that any conviction was caused by intimidation and fear and not due to a preponderance of guilt.

I agree with this analysis. However, "twice the lethal amount" means fuck all when you're talking about a well practiced junkie who's built up a tolerance and if it were you or I some other nobody who was holding the guy down when he died we would likely be convicted under the eggshell skull doctrine. However, that doesn't apply because the cops are more equal than all the other animals.

Just more Clown World stuff. I won't go there, they can stay the fuck away from me here and everything will be just fine.

Between the mask bullshit and all the unhinged neurotic sheep out there, I'm definitely a recluse these days. Not afraid of anyone; I just prefer to watch the world burn from the comfort of my home.

Wonder what msm would choose as the headline if some ass hat suicide bomber pulled the pin at a blm protest...

Top Back Refresh