What's new

Houston Astros 2021

ArTi54N

YouTuber
Member Number
Loc
Republic of the Rio Grande
so when can we start talkin about the Houston Astros??

they just won their 7th straight game (4 against the White Sox)..

they would have a better record, but they kept playin when they lost quite a few of their better players for a while.. becuz of Covid
(unlike a certain team that was in the same position and they cancelled a bunch of games)

you can't blame the current players for the cheating a few years ago.. its over.. lets move on..

"that were there" is different from whom was involved.. like Altuve, everyone knows he was strongly against cheating and didnt want anyone sending him trashcan messages..
You have to be kidding me.

YOU are the problem

There is no shame in the world anymore because of people exactly as dumb as you. As long as its MY athlete, politician, party, movie star, friend, etc. then its all cool.

Altuvue, Bregman, Correa, Guirriel, Verlander and on and on. and the fucks that moved on...Cole, Springer, Redick

Fuck those pieces of shit.

I haven’t watched professional sports since the MLB strike in 1994.

Do you like Lance Armstrong?
He was a nice guy to visit with.. over time I forgave what he had done in my own way.. I didnt know him that well.. I dont remember talkin about him on this site.. I dont have video of him, and I burned the many pics with him.. in a circle of people who were having a little bonfire

Lance was stripped of his titles, banned from the sport, will forever be known as a cheater and thus rightly thought of as scum in his orbit of the cycling world and competitive sports in general. IT DOES NOT MATTER THAT OTHER PEOPLE WERE CHEATING!

There is nothing wrong with Lance still walking the earth and breathing, and pursuing happiness in his life. The amount of money and infrastructure that Livestrong itself gained for cancer research is astonishing and a true legacy.

I will credit Lance with finally owning up.

Fuck cheaters and thieves though. They are the same.

Tried to watch a couple of games, but the magic is gone since they became Politically Correct.

Do you like Lance Armstrong?
now Im wondering if you knew I knew him or he just happened to be a cheater so thats why you brought him up??

I worked out at a gym he was involved with in SW Austin.. thats how I initally met him.. the gym is still there, with a name-change, and they used to have these huge motivational prints of him on the walls which they took down..

Been a Stros fan forever. Still am. I could absolutely care less about the “cheating” which everyone conveniently forgets they had a much better away record than at home. All teams cheat in different ways. It’s just a fawking game. Go find something important to care about, like fixing the epic failure that California is.

now Im wondering if you knew I knew him or he just happened to be a cheater so thats why you brought him up??

I worked out at a gym he was involved with in SW Austin.. thats how I initally met him.. the gym is still there, with a name-change, and they used to have these huge motivational prints of him on the walls which they took down..
24hr fitness? Those are all over the US and dumped their affiliation with him when he was caught

did he show you his tattoo?

Lance was stripped of his titles, banned from the sport, will forever be known as a cheater and thus rightly thought of as scum in his orbit of the cycling world and competitive sports in general. IT DOES NOT MATTER THAT OTHER PEOPLE WERE CHEATING!

There is nothing wrong with Lance still walking the earth and breathing, and pursuing happiness in his life. The amount of money and infrastructure that Livestrong itself gained for cancer research is astonishing and a true legacy.

I will credit Lance with finally owning up.

Fuck cheaters and thieves though. They are the same.
My problem with cycling during that era is that they only stripped Armstrong, Landis and Contador (once) of their titles, when Bjarne Riis, Marco Pantani (now dead), and Jan Ulrich were all caught dirty, not to mention many other podium placers and peloton riders. Typical selective enforcement.

Reactions: DMG
My problem with cycling during that era is that they only stripped Armstrong, Landis and Contador (once) of their titles, when Bjarne Riis, Marco Pantani (now dead), and Jan Ulrich were all caught dirty, not to mention many other podium placers and peloton riders. Typical selective enforcement.
I thought they all were discredited, and lost and titles they won?

Had no idea you "knew" him, just the way my mind works sometimes.:flipoff2::laughing:

just a thought

Trump can cheat like in his taxes.. but cheating in baseball is wrong?

what about all of us that let someone copy their homework..

oh and have ya'll seen the movie Code Breakers (about cheating)??

just a thought

You have actual evidence of that ?

If not FUCK OFF with your stupid shit.

just a thought

Jeez, you are a dumbfuck

Did Trump "cheat" on his taxes? Does Trump even do his taxes?

IF Trump CHEATED then he, and anyone else, should get the penalty that that action required by law. Period. Full stop.

IF his lawyers and accountants used legal actions to make his tax liability as little as possible all while being legal, then whiny fucks can cry all they want but that is the system.

If you have any type of proof that he did indeed cheat, you and Adam Schiff should take all this "proof" you dipshits have and put it out there.

Otherwise shut the fuck up.

The Astros cheated. They didn't blur lines. They didn't bend rules. They didn't have a "few" rogue players. The cheated from their GM (and probably owner), to field managers, to players, to trainers. Total and 100% systemic cheating.

Altuve robbed a batting title for sure. The Astros robbed other teams and players of postiion, stature, and maybe championships. There is a reason that so many players came out strongly against them.

The Altuve AB against Chapman and the Yankees is proof enough. NOBODY would guess a slider on the pitch other than apparently Altuve and then is immediately telling his guys not to rip his shirt off (which is customary) as his first thought after sending your team to the World fucking Series?? Then go down to change your shirt BEFORE celebrating on the field?? Total bullshit for anyone with a brain.

Anyone who says that "all teams cheat" is a fucking idiot. NOT every team cheats and certainly not like they did.

Anyone that thinks sign stealing from 2nd or reading tipped pitches and what they Astros did are anywhere in the same universe really has zero business entering this conversation because they are truly ignorant on the topic.

I honestly don't even know how you could even show your face on the field again as a proven cheater like Bregman, Correia, Gulliel, Verlander, reddick, Altuve, Cole and all the other pieces of trash

The stink is still on them like a freshly dropped turd up here in the NY area,... you could have waited 20 years before starting this thread and gotten better results.

Cant wait till they go to Dodger Stadium in a couple weeks.

I tried to get tickets but they were WAY too expensive. That would be a lifetime memory event.

Lance Armstrong has more balls than OP.

Top Back Refresh