What's new

MI Honda Goldwing G1500 SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was in known running condition previously? Know of any other irates that want to store/ride/ tinker with it in the area for me till spring/summer when I could fly out and ride it back? My imaginary slammed 2wd samurai project needs this power plant and riding a goldwing across country strip club hopping sounds awsome.

It ran through 2015 for sure, but I only had 1 day with it last year in a freezing garage with no electricity or tools to check it out, so don't really know that much. Local sale is pending, so you'll have to stick to CA strip clubs.

I'm in Detroit in 2 weeks to clear the estate property. There are a few John Deere bits buried in the backyard, and I know that's your thing. It's mostly JD lawn care chit, and pretty sure it's not worth the effort to drive halfway across the country to get it :flipoff2:

Know of any other irates that want to store/ride/ tinker with it in the area for me till spring/summer when I could fly out and ride it back? My imaginary slammed 2wd samurai project needs this power plant and riding a goldwing across country strip club hopping sounds awsome.

:beer:

It was in known running condition previously? Know of any other irates that want to store/ride/ tinker with it in the area for me till spring/summer when I could fly out and ride it back? My imaginary slammed 2wd samurai project needs this power plant and riding a goldwing across country strip club hopping sounds awsome.
I'd store it for ya. I'd probably not be able to put much more effort into it than a battery and fresh gas though. Don't even have time to work on my own projects.

Does this require the leather hat, you know the black smashed flat ymca leather guy hat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Back Refresh