Member Number
Loc
West Jordan, UT
Ingredients:

Two chicken breasts

Broccoli, green peas, sliced carrots, green beans

2cups chicken stock

Basmati rice

First thing I got going with is basmati rice.

Once the rice was in the pot cooking I started on the curry sauce:

Melt half of stick butter

Add flour (tablespoon or so) - mix well

Add curry powder - mix it in

Add chicken stock (I use better than boullion and hot water to make it). Add a little at the time to get thickness you desire

Little bit of soy sauce

Little bit of sriracha

Stir it all well together and let it bubble

In another pot I boil water and add veggies

As for chicken breast I get the skillet nice and hot, and fry it up just to get it to brown a bit. No seasoning added. After its cooked I add chicken to the curry mix to soak up the spices/juice. Let it bubble, turning chicken over every 5 min or so.

Once veggies are cooked I drain the water and add them to the curry/chicken. Let it sautee in there for a few...

Add cooked rice to the bowl, pour curry sauce/veggies and add chicken.

I do need to find me a better curry powder, one I use is too mild for me. Also prefer red curry...

Attachments

• IMG_20230506_195446707.jpg
    IMG_20230506_195446707.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20230506_195414548.jpg
    IMG_20230506_195414548.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 9
For some reason ive always refused to try curry... just looks like throwup and doesnt seem to smell any better

For some reason ive always refused to try curry... just looks like throwup and doesnt seem to smell any better
Like Pate, fawkn shits awesome, (usually).
So many different kinds, thai, chinese, korean, dot, 'stans etc. don't be afraid to try.
Little country Chinese restaurant in the middel of fukn no where near me makes a good one, I got him to modify it a bit with double the curry mixture and a chili oil put in and served on a blistering hot cast iron cow pan.
His ol lady brings it out of the kitchen with outstretched arms holding her breath, if there's other folks in there they start sweating too.
Its called Teds curry.

Top Back Refresh