What's new

Holocaust denial?

I was today years old. :eek:

It's amazing to consider how formidable Japan would have been after Pearl Harbor if they hadn't been fighting China all along.

The US was also a huge supplier for Japan during that time, basically right up until we had to fight them. The embargos only came after Japan invaded allied held territory. It's interesting how French held land (Vietnam region) was a kicking off point for what resulted of US involvement in two wars.

So the person I'm working with right now is somebody I've known for years, but not known really well. We've done a handful of jobs together over that time frame at different companies, and we know a certain amount about each other from the conversations we've had during those times, but I wouldn't say we're in any way close.

During a discussion of COVID, protests, electronic tracking, vaccinations, government incompetence, etc. (you know, typical conversations you have with people you don't know that well) he admitted that he is a "partial" holocaust denier in a passing comment. I think we were specifically talking about mandatory vaccination at that point. A chance has not presented itself to follow up this aspect of the conversation to explore this rabbit hole, and get a proper summary of what exactly "partial" holocaust denial means, but I can make some assumptions.

So, does anyone here either fully or partially deny the holocaust? Or know (like actually know, not "I saw it on the TV/CNN/Internet" know) anyone that does? How exactly do you, or they, justify this? What exactly is "partial" holocaust denial anyways?

To clarify what "Holocaust" means in the context of my post, I am referring to the systematic displacement and elimination (murder) of some 6~ million Jews between 1940-1945~ by the Nazi Party of the then Germany (German Reich, or "Nazi Germany" as it is often referred to) nation and her allies, under orders of Hitler, Himmler, Eichmann, Et al.

I have pictures of the death camps, never seen before and personally participated in the liberation by my wife's uncle. I'd love for your co-worker to dismiss those in person. His route from D-day to Berlin is well documented in the material we have in hand. The national Holocaust Museum has been asking for them which I'm not ready to part with at this time.

It happened and it WILL happen again, probably on our shores.

It has happened to a lot of ethnic groups. Yet the whole world only mourns the Jews?

What about the Cambodians? Pol Pot.

What about the Russians? Stalin.

What about the Sudanese? Northern arabs.

What about the Congo? Each other.

What about Uganda? Ida Amin.

What about China? Communist's.

The rest of them just weren't savvy enough to get into media and promote their story so we forget them?

This is about the same level as the BLM, forget everyone else and cry for us. Meanwhile bad shit continues and everyone is looking the wrong direction.

Last edited:
My grandfather was fighting in Europe for the duration of the war and saw the atrocities first hand. I have some pictures of him there and he could not describe it in any other way that pure evil.

I do not understand how you can deny these events.

It has happened to a lot of ethnic groups. Yet the whole world only mourns the Jews?

The rest of them just weren't savvy enough to get into media and promote their story so we forget them?

This is about the same level as the BLM, forget everyone else and cry for us. Meanwhile bad shit continues and everyone is looking the wrong direction.

i'll dispute that, i don't think the "whole country only mourns the jews", that's a bullshit statement.

right up along there with the "well the nazi's couldn't have killed 10 million people", no that is actually pretty easy to do.

on the list of fun numbers for communism, China during 5 years of "liberation" betweeen WWII and Korea is conservatively estimated to have killed 5 million chinese through forced starvation, encouraged suicide and peoples tribunal shit. hell, that only gets glossed over because it was so overshadowed in the following years and the prior years

So its said there were 6 million jews killed in WWII yes ?

During what time period end to end ?
How many locations ?

How many deaths per location ?

Mostly unanswered questions.

Cant say I know what they are claiming becides that there were 6 million jews killed, but nothing else beyond that.

Dont remember what was taught in school about this or if anything was.

All I can say to the jews is sorry for any loss you may have endured.

And we also have gained the zionists that maskarade as jews during that time..

As I remember biden claimed to be a zionist once upon a time.

How many locations ?

Umm.

6 million give or take.

1939-45, although the majority were killed in 42-45, as it was mid way through 41 that they really decided they needed to kill all of them.

Camps? Or in general? There was 6 main camps that dealt with concentration and extermination of the Jews, although many other camps performed these functions but on a smaller scale. Auschwitz (960,000 Jews killed), Belzec (600,000), Chelmno (320,000), Majdanek (78,000), Sobibor (250,000), and Treblinka (870,000). The other deaths can be attributed to the smaller camps, deaths on/in the trails and railyards (either by being gassed, shot, starved, exposure, etc), deaths while being marched to camps/railyards, deaths in the ghettos via all of the above plus fires and shellings, and etc etc. The Germans kept pretty decent records because they were intending to exterminate the entire "Jewish race" and wanted to make sure they got all of them.

I haven't seen anyone deny what you have posted, but I have absolutely seen the denials of the holocaust. Also wasn't just the Jews persecuted. If you think I'm being distracted, you are severely misunderstood. I've been preaching history WILL repeat itself, cities will burn for some years now as others said it's some conservative wet dream. I'm a moderate Independent, not a cock gobbling liberal or bible thumping conservative. It's obvious whats coming.

How many locations ?

Cant say I know what they are claiming becides that there were 6 million jews killed, but nothing else beyond that.

Dont remember what was taught in school about this or if anything was.

All I can say to the jews is sorry for any loss you may have endured.

And we also have gained the zionists that maskarade as jews during that time..

As I remember biden claimed to be a zionist once upon a time.

If you had half a brain and were half as smart as you think you are, you could very easily find the answers to all of your questions. The nazis were painstakingly detailed record keepers. There were records from the camps of not only the numbers of people kept, killed, tortured or used for medical and scientific experimentation but also their names, ages, sexual orientation, family members, ethnicities, how much money or other goods were taken from them even the number of gold teeth. All of those records are available with a little bit of research.

You have to be a mouth breathing retarded sibling fucker to deny any portion of the holocaust. How else do you think people are still being prosecuted for those crimes against humanity 70 years later?

These convictions are not just based on eye witness accounts. The germans were so detailed in their records of even their own guards that there is written proof of who did what but where they were when and very specific identifying marks and background history.

Key word "Could" no interest in doing that.

K Thx Bye.

If you had half a brain and were half as smart as you think you are, you could very easily find the answers to all of your questions. The nazis were painstakingly detailed record keepers. There were records from the camps of not only the numbers of people kept, killed, tortured or used for medical and scientific experimentation but also their names, ages, sexual orientation, family members, ethnicities, how much money or other goods were taken from them even the number of gold teeth. All of those records are available with a little bit of research.

You have to be a mouth breathing retarded sibling fucker to deny any portion of the holocaust. How else do you think people are still being prosecuted for those crimes against humanity 70 years later?

These convictions are not just based on eye witness accounts. The germans were so detailed in their records of even their own guards that there is written proof of who did what but where they were when and very specific identifying marks and background history.

Yes there are meticulous records. No they don't add up to 6M. About half that. But, the Numbers that died in route or were just dragged into the forest and shot will never be known. Now if they were saying over 3M, that would be a lot more factual. Doubling the number is careless and opens up all sorts of room for debate.

K Thx Bye.

OK, then don't educate yourself and stay ignorant of history. There are entire books if not shelves of books written on the subject but Scott has a pretty good distillation there that is backed up by current scholarship.

I've been to one of the camps in East Germany back when we lived in Heidelberg. Seen the ovens first hand. I've talked to Vets that served in WWII and were part of the 7th Army liberation of Dachau. It's real.

Are there bad Jews? I'm sure there are just like any other subset of humans. Have some of them become extreme in their belief that the rest of their neighborhood wants to kill them? Well, can't really blame them there. All the Jews I have known have been pretty good people. Including my Step Grandfather and his side of the family. They got out of Germany before things got hairy and made it to the U.S.

Yes there are meticulous records. No they don't add up to 6M. About half that. But, the Numbers that died in route or were just dragged into the forest and shot will never be known. Now if they were saying over 3M, that would be a lot more factual. Doubling the number is careless and opens up all sorts of room for debate.

What is your primary source for this assersion?

The train tracks in Auschwitz stopped right at the gas chambers. Those people destined for the chambers that were separated upon unloading were never recorded. Its like they didn't even exist. I suggest you read Death Dealer. It was written by the commander of Auschwitz.

Dont know where youre getting your info but the nazis have records of welll over 10 million killed (not just Jews). There is docume ted evidence of over 6 million people of jewish descent killed during the holocaust. That is just those recorded. Have you seen the roles of the jews that "disappeared" during that time?

Reactions: DMG

K Thx Bye.

So you claim your question is unanswered, and when answered you seem to indicate that you "could" absorb the information but you're not interested in doing so.

Clearly you are a Holocaust denier based on that.

I hope you burn in hell.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm no denier, but we are currently watching history be re-written to fit the left wing media's desires. Makes you wonder what else in the standard history book is complete crap.

Several years ago we were cleaning out my wife great grandmothers house. We found a set of encyclopedias that were published when W. Wilson was sitting in office. We went through them at the time for certain things and found some glaring discrepancies vs todays “knowledge”

I have been called a kook for saying Mao made Hitler look like a warm up. Hitler and the Nazi’s were awful no question. But so many other have just flat out been ignored. I remember when Cameron Diaz came back from China and on a talk show said she couldn’t figure out why people looked at her funny. The host pointed out that the bag she was carrying was from the Mao era government, she still didnt get it.

Clearly you are an Asshole if you can make such a claim to someone that just does not GAF about something that happened and had nor has no control of said events in history.

Seem to indicate lol NO.

You stupid mother fucker.

So you claim your question is unanswered, and when answered you seem to indicate that you "could" absorb the information but you're not interested in doing so.

Clearly you are a Holocaust denier based on that.

Yeah, I'm hoping to get the chance.

For the people who deny/dispute the numbers, or say "they make it out to be that only Jews were killed", it is officially recognized that around 6 million Jews were killed, and around 7.5 million "others" on top of that. So less than 50% of those who were killed were Jews. If you took history in high school, they likely made it sound like 98% of those killed were Jews, along with a few gypsies and gay men. At least certainly the high school I went to did. High school history is unfortunately either too condensed, too dumbed down, or perhaps is presented with a certain amount of bias to accurately reflect what is commonly believed by actual historians. I may be a "partial" denier for making that statement too, although I do not believe it was any sort of a Jewish conspiracy to steal the limelight from the other people who were killed. I think post-war Jewish groups were far more organized when it came to demanding recognition, and with the rise of the Iron Curtain the death of certain Eastern Europeans was largely ignored by the public in the west, and publications aimed at schools are inherently biased towards lobby groups as their selection is often based on the interests of those groups versus the interest of presenting history with as little bias as possible.

I guess you can call me a partial denier. Modern high school history and the media will have you believe that WW2 was completely about Nazis killing jews the same way that the American Civil War was completely about slavery. Apparently nobody ever talks about why Hitler hated the jews so much, well probably cause if you looked into it you probably would too.

The average person's understanding of the holocaust is that all "6 million" were gassed which is not true. The gas chambers didn't work that efficiently or for that long, but it makes for a better story when you're trying to be a victim which is basically what the jewish religion revolves around. The narrative is repeated only to guilt white people most of whom aren't even germans for going on 75 years now.

Our current state replicates Weimar Germany almost exactly.

Dont know where youre getting your info but the nazis have records of welll over 10 million killed (not just Jews). There is docume ted evidence of over 6 million people of jewish descent killed during the holocaust. That is just those recorded. Have you seen the roles of the jews that "disappeared" during that time?

He is making them up for some reason I can’t fathom. Maybe he wants to be half of a holocaust denying piece of shit?:confused:

The holocaust is extremely well documented. Anyone who denies that it happened is either incredibly stupid or has an ulterior motive.

The holocaust is extremely well documented. Anyone who denies that it happened is either incredibly stupid or has an ulterior motive.

clearly, but the goalposts for "holocaust denial" has moved from
'it didn't happen'
to the much more innocuous stance of
'why has it seen more air time than all the other genocide since'

Top Back Refresh