What's new

Hilary Clinton hitma... suicide at it again

So... A man & his husband got shot by an essential worker, good shooting & enough information. Never mind the other nitty gritty details-

If the videos of Clinton at the island turn up, relevant or not, that would be the nail in the coffin for Biden. Probably already built though

It couldn't possibly be from the trials she presided over involving gangs, or related to past death threats. Has to be Clinton. :rolleyes:

You should try to lighten up sandyvaginacj or you’ll have a stroke.

Not surprised, "they" know they can't get to her directly after last time; so who's next for the dead pool?

If the videos of Clinton at the island turn up, relevant or not, that would be the nail in the coffin for Biden. Probably already built though

I don't think Clinton and Biden are connected to each other enough. But I thought that Biden himself had takin a couple trips in Epstiens jet. If something there were to turn up.

You react badly on all your post, too bad you’re too stuck up to be able to see it.

One of the most wonderful things about IBB... Can put :gary: on ignore.... :D :D

Not surprised, "they" know they can't get to her directly after last time; so who's next for the dead pool?

Well, she was in the basement. If she had answered the door...

coincidence like the other 40 or 50 people that conveniently died for her and Bill. :rolleyes:

My parents live 15 minutes from there. Most people I talked to said foul play.

Wouldn't 'foul play' be rather obvious though? I don't think it's normal for a delivery person to murder people.

Speaking of, I'm curious if FedEx (and other parcel delivery companies) will review their policies for face-to-face deliveries. One would think the sheep might get scared about getting murdered when having to sign for a package which would tarnish their reputation and hurting business.

Can’t say I don’t blame her at all.

Don't blame her or feel bad for her either. She helped to destroy a lot of people's lives...allegedly. Of course if she didn't then powerful people wouldn't be concerned with her and therefore no reason to fear either.

I only hope she has relayed the information she has to someone who can forward it in her death.

So... A man & his husband got shot by an essential worker, good shooting & enough information. Never mind the other nitty gritty details-

I feel like we didn't read the same article.

Speaking of, I'm curious if FedEx (and other parcel delivery companies) will review their policies for face-to-face deliveries. One would think the sheep might get scared about getting murdered when having to sign for a package which would tarnish their reputation and hurting business.

They already have here, just leave stuff on the step and leave. Used to be, they'd ding-dong-dash, now they usually can't be bothered to hit the bell. Dogalert usually tells me when they're on the way up to the house though, which might be related to why they don't ring or stick around to find out what's attached to that bark.

You are all retards except SDCJ. Worried about Gislaine Maxwell, pizzagate, fucking Clinton hitmen.... :shaking:

Meanwhile, a Jewish/Latinx chick gets nominated to the US Magistrate Court at 38 years old.

Then she is elevated to US District Court at 42 years old by Obama.

Disgusting, straight-up racist nepotism in the country's highest Institutions and you guys are worried about pedos and Clinton hitmen.

"Oh why oh why is our country falling apart!"

Better not say anything guys, you'll get called a Nazi!!!

e2d67166-ca3f-11ea-9c1b-809cdd34beb3_image_hires_142038.jpeg

Clearly this crazy-eyed young woman was more qualified than the 98 other applicants to the Magistrate Court.

Fucking diversity hire Jewish nepotism on the Federal Circuit. Just lovely.

Gentile, working-class whites get to be the butt of all racist accusations because they do nothing about shit like this.

And then one day, for no reason at all, people voted Hitler into power...

You are all retards except SDCJ. Worried about Gislaine Maxwell, pizzagate, fucking Clinton hitmen.... :shaking:

Meanwhile, a Jewish/Latinx chick gets nominated to the US Magistrate Court at 38 years old.

Then she is elevated to US District Court at 42 years old by Obama.

Disgusting, straight-up racist nepotism in the country's highest Institutions and you guys are worried about pedos and Clinton hitmen.

"Oh why oh why is our country falling apart!"

Better not say anything guys, you'll get called a Nazi!!!

Clearly this crazy-eyed young woman was more qualified than the 98 other applicants to the Magistrate Court.

Fucking diversity hire Jewish nepotism on the Federal Circuit. Just lovely.

Gentile, working-class whites get to be the butt of all racist accusations because they do nothing about shit like this.

And then one day, for no reason at all, people voted Hitler into power...

Just because you're an idiot that didn't succeed in life, doesn't mean that others can't. :laughing:

Calm down Simple Jack.

you are all retards except sdcj. Worried about gislaine maxwell, pizzagate, fucking clinton hitmen.... :shaking:

Meanwhile, a jewish/latinx chick gets nominated to the us magistrate court at 38 years old.

Then she is elevated to us district court at 42 years old by obama.

Disgusting, straight-up racist nepotism in the country's highest institutions and you guys are worried about pedos and clinton hitmen.

"oh why oh why is our country falling apart!"

better not say anything guys, you'll get called a nazi!!!

clearly this crazy-eyed young woman was more qualified than the 98 other applicants to the magistrate court.

Fucking diversity hire jewish nepotism on the federal circuit. Just lovely.

And then one day, for no reason at all, people voted hitler into power...

work that wiki, boy!!!!!

Just because you're an idiot that didn't succeed in life, doesn't mean that others can't. :laughing:

Calm down Simple Jack.

You haven't addressed these facts:
  1. A straight-up Jewish nepotism, racist diversity hire was made on the US Circuit Court.
  2. There is no way on this Earth that a 38 year-old woman was more qualified than ALL of the 98 other applicants for the job
  3. This means that our most important Institution, Federal Justice, was debased because of Racism
There's no way to change these facts by insulting me.

Sephardic?

But don't forget he was a kike & colored who killed/disowned his own kind... Catholics were rubbed out too.

How's the blue collar schooling working out for you :flipoff2:

Exactly, Hitler was a loser that destroyed his country.

Being an American who actually likes the IDEA of the United States Constitution, it would rationally follow that I DON'T want a Hitler to become dictator of my country.

This is why I am the SOLE voice on this msg board which advocates direct peaceful action BEFORE, for no reason at all, people vote Adolf Hitler into power...

You haven't addressed these facts:
  1. A straight-up Jewish nepotism, racist diversity hire was made on the US Circuit Court.
  2. There is no way on this Earth that a 38 year-old woman was more qualified than ALL of the 98 other applicants for the job
  3. This means that our most important Institution, Federal Justice, was debased because of Racism
There's no way to change these facts by insulting me.

I think he addressed all of your issue, quite succinctly

My parents live 15 minutes from there. Most people I talked to said foul play.

Dam what was it about the murders that they suspected foul play? The ones that didn't say foul play, what did they think happened?

Top Back Refresh