What's new

High capacity... spice rack

Will12785

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Syracuse, NY
What's everyone using for a spice rack? We cook a lot of different cuisines so we outgrew our current rack.

Whats everyone using to store your spices?

This is relevant to my interests. I like lots of spices but they're all over the place. I've been called a "spice collector" :laughing:

I have a carousel in one of my cabinets that works pretty well but curious what all else is out there.

124E9580-A574-4D96-A488-464143CDBF82.jpeg

Three shelf, deep cabinet to the left of our stove.
Fresh herb box outside the southern kitchen window.
Makes for a great triangle of cooking

I put shallow shelves on the inside of the cupboard doors, spaced them so the missed the main shelves. Works really well as you can see everything and nothing gets lost in the back.

I built a narrow pull out door like the one pictured at our old place. At our current house I built a U-shaped pantry with narrow shelves on the left and right sides. My spice shelves are about 3’ long and 7” deep.

Have several...2 are big shelf type that handle the big/tall spice bottles Costco peddles. 1 is a stair form for bottled stuff in the cabinet over the microzap and finally a lazy susan style on the counter for ones I use regularly...then theres the lazy susan that has stuff like tobasco, worcherstershire and soy sauce plus overflow from the other racks.:laughing:

What's everyone using for a spice rack? We cook a lot of different cuisines so we outgrew our current rack.

Whats everyone using to store your spices?
Salt and pepper. On the counter

Top Back Refresh