What's new

hfqdb

Gone. They have changed their business model apparently. Search and you will hear people crying about across the web...

They had a sale where everything under 10 bucks was 30 % off last weekend. No more free anythings. Damn, I only have 1 to 6 of everything they gave away free already.:laughing:

They're going to doing "automatic savings" on stuff now as opposed to the coupon deal. Notice you havent got a HF catalog in awhile? Me either, suck because they work great for starting a chimney of briquettes:lmao: They're trying to step their game up with the quality of some of their lines too. I have a few of the Bauer corded tools and have been happy so far.

"automatic savings" Is that like when in their ads they compare their chinknaese trash to something name brand thats 3x the price and say "WOW you saving 3x the price!" ...by paying the HF full price?

I've ben super impressed with their Bauer cordless stuff too lately.

I only buy their crap because it's cheap. If I'm paying quality money for a tool, I want a quality tool for my money, not HF. Hate to see the business model changed.

And its a c not a q.:flipoff2:

its actually a qp, both of you can't spell http://www.hfqpdb.com/

Notice that their quality got up to matching crapsman, kobalt, etc but slowly their prices have also? Funny how that works. Same with their welders are the same price for the same other chinese imports? They ran their course of low margins to get established. That and tariffs/production issues and they are the same as any other big box chinesium tools out there.

its actually a qp, both of you can't spell http://www.hfqpdb.com/

Notice that their quality got up to matching crapsman, kobalt, etc but slowly their prices have also? Funny how that works. Same with their welders are the same price for the same other chinese imports? They ran their course of low margins to get established. That and tariffs/production issues and they are the same as any other big box chinesium tools out there.

I don't have to spell it it's been in my phone browser forever.:flipoff2:

Notice that their quality got up to matching crapsman, kobalt, etc but slowly their prices have also? Funny how that works.

Same as Honda or Kia. Start at the bottom with garbage to get a toe in, then improve. I keep hoping Jeep will move on to the second step.

Their Icon line of tools and boxes are just as nice as anything that comes off a tool truck and are way cheaper than truck prices. How is that not still a great deal?

I haven't bought their boxes yet but really like the Icon tools I have been buying.

I have their 3/8" ratchet and 1/2" breaker bar on my service truck and use them daily. Zero problems, and I'm not exactly nice to them. I may or may not have put a 1' extension pipe on the 3/8" ratchet a time or two to get some very stuck bolt out. Did that to an Snap-Off 3/8" ratchet and the head split in half and puked the guts out all over the ground. :laughing:

Paying off the jack stand lawsuits, How many people did they kill?

No shit. They haven’t had any stands for a year now. How many poor fuckers got crushed?:laughing: Just looked. Apparently 6 people got hurt by the 6 ton stands and 5 by the 3 ton ones.

:cookie:

Hazard Fraught Flyer 010.jpg

Hazard Fraught Flyer 020.jpg

Hazard Fraught Flyer 030.jpg

Hazard Fraught Flyer 040.jpg

its kind of a disappointment, but silver lining is my trips to HF will now be quicker easier not needing to search & screen capture all the coupons and zooming the phone for the barcode to scan. the closest store has awful cell signal so searching coups from the aisle took a long time.

Also should speed up checkout to eliminate the old men paging through the paper catalog that they had crumpled in their back pocket.

Bad move by HF. I have never bought a single thing there without a 20% off coupon, even then I usually had a free item coupon as well.

Their Icon line of tools and boxes are just as nice as anything that comes off a tool truck and are way cheaper than truck prices. How is that not still a great deal?

I'd rather buy old crapsman from the pawnshop, knowing lowes will warranty it.

I went there for convenience and low prices, now theres no reason to walk in the store. I liked their sockets, everything else was a meh.

I think the double jack stand recall hurt them. I had friends that got the originals for free too.

Top Back Refresh