hey mods

A_G

Semi-Controlled rage
Member Number
Loc
Tahlequah, OK
can we lock jimmy numbers avatar to this
hqdefault.jpg

Thirdeded. We also need to come up with a picture of Li’l Jimmy Digits so we can have a Jimmy Numbers: On Tour thread.

i think its that actor that made up a fake story about being the victim of a hate crime
yes

edit
wikipedia said:

2019 alleged hate crime hoax​

Main article: Alleged assault of Jussie Smollett
On January 29, 2019, Smollett told police that he was attacked outside his apartment building by two men in ski masks. He reported they talked to him using racial and homophobic slurs and said, "This is MAGA country," a reference to President Donald Trump's slogan "Make America Great Again."[36] He claimed they used their hands, feet, and teeth as weapons in the assault.[37][38] According to a statement released by the Chicago Police Department, the two suspects then "poured an unknown liquid" on Smollett and put a noose around his neck.[39] Smollett said that he fought them off. Smollett was treated at Northwestern Memorial Hospital; not seriously injured, he was released "in good condition" later that morning.[36][40][41] The police were called after 2:30 a.m.;[42] when they arrived around 2:40 a.m., Smollett had a white rope around his neck.[43] Smollett said that the attack may have been motivated by his criticism of the Trump administration[44] and that he believed that the alleged assault was linked to the threatening letter that was sent to him earlier that month.[35]

On February 20, 2019, Smollett was charged by a grand jury with a class 4 felony for filing a false police report.[45][46][47] The next day, Smollett surrendered himself at the Chicago Police Department's Central Booking station.[48] Shortly thereafter, CPD spokesman Anthony Guglielmi stated that Smollett "is under arrest and in the custody of detectives".[49] On March 26, 2019, all charges filed against Smollett were dropped, with Judge Steven Watkins ordering the public court file sealed.[3][50] First Assistant State's Attorney Joseph Magats said the office reached a deal with Smollett's defense team in which prosecutors dropped the charges upon Smollett performing 16 hours of community service[51][52][53] and forfeiting his $10,000 bond.[54][55][56]

On April 12, 2019, the city of Chicago filed a lawsuit in the Circuit Court of Cook County against Smollett for the costs, totalling $130,105.15, of overtime authorities expended investigating the alleged attack.[57][58][6][59] In November 2019, Smollett filed a countersuit against the city of Chicago alleging he was the victim of "mass public ridicule and harm" and arguing he should not be made to reimburse the city for the cost of the investigation.[60] On February 11, 2020, after further investigation by a special prosecutor was completed, Smollett was indicted again by a Cook County grand jury on six counts pertaining to making four false police reports.[4][6] On June 12, 2020, a judge struck down Smollett's claim that his February charge violated the principle of double jeopardy.[61] Smollett is expected to stand trial on six counts of felony disorderly conduct in November 2021 with jury selection beginning on November 29.[62]

Last edited:
Well I think replacing Jimmy#s avatar pic with "Doctor" Faucis' image would be even better. Although somewhat harsh because Fauci has got to be up there with Hitler and Stalin for evil lying Narcissists that deserve a long slow painful demise.

Well I think replacing Jimmy#s avatar pic with "Doctor" Faucis' image would be even better. Although somewhat harsh because Fauci has got to be up there with Hitler and Stalin for evil lying Narcissists that deserve a long slow painful demise.
He'd be a more fitting avatar for eviltwat.

why is everyone all upset about Jimmy numbers?

There are a few people on this web site that I just don't respond to , or start an interaction with

Just because you don't like they guy, or think he is a complainer, whatever the issue

I just see a guy that likes to interact with my imaginary internet friends so he keeps the conversation going at all costs :laughing:

shrug
carry on

why is everyone all upset about Jimmy numbers?

There are a few people on this web site that I just don't respond to , or start an interaction with

Just because you don't like they guy, or think he is a complainer, whatever the issue

I just see a guy that likes to interact with my imaginary internet friends so he keeps the conversation going at all costs :laughing:

shrug
carry on
Because they’re thin skinned lightweight pussies!!!!

Top Back Refresh