What's new

Hey, guy who builds this joint.

Action Fab

Get off my lawn
Member Number
At the top of old pirate next to calendar, there was a New Posts button that brought up all the threads that had new activity.

this place needs one of those

pssst... new topics and new posts are not the same thing. Skinny G is right.

ssffg.JPG

That doesn't work worth a crap. I don't want to see all the individual posts. I want to see the topics laid out from all the different sub forums on a single page.

So.. like this but with the preview actually showing the latest post rather than the original post?

af.JPG

That doesn't work worth a crap. I don't want to see all the individual posts. I want to see the topics laid out from all the different sub forums on a single page.

The New Topics tab shows you what you want. I'm not sure why your bitching

I know what you mean. The "new posts" button on the other site is how I did my browsing. Push button, read threads that have new posts that interest me, when I get to the end of the list, push button again for more "new posts".

I dont think I ever browsed PBB any other way.

The New Topics tab shows you what you want. I'm not sure why your bitching

I'm "bitching" because this is supposed to be as close to the old experience as possible. That's how I interfaced with the old site. I'm giving feedback with the hope that solutions will be added to resemble the old user functions because it makes the experience better for old users.

I don't know why you're commenting of you don't have anything constructive at all to add. :flipoff2:

Another function that is missing is the page number list under the thread title that allows you to jump to the last page or whichever within the first 9 plus the last. That was nice. Having to open the thread and then select the last page is frustrating.

Another function that is missing is the page number list under the thread title that allows you to jump to the last page or whichever within the first 9 plus the last. That was nice. Having to open the thread and then select the last page is frustrating.
I just did what you described. Small yellow arrow box at the tail end of the thread title

I dont have any issues with the other items that you brought up. The functionality here is working for me.

BUT ^^^^^^^

PLEASE can we get the page numbers list under the thread title, i used that all the time to just shoot to the last page of a thread. I have no doubt its coming, we cant beat Austin up too bad as he sets this up for us :homer::flipoff2:

This was really nice.

I know what you mean. The "new posts" button on the other site is how I did my browsing. Push button, read threads that have new posts that interest me, when I get to the end of the list, push button again for more "new posts".

I dont think I ever browsed PBB any other way.

thats i surfed 90% of the time.

Same, that’s how I always surfed pirate. AF, is there something different about the New Topics button? It appears to do the same thing as the New Posts button did.

Same, that’s how I always surfed pirate. AF, is there something different about the New Topics button? It appears to do the same thing as the New Posts button did.

Wow my minds is blown. I just surfed pbb via gcc, shop and tools and ignored everything else. I’m a retard lol. What a great way to surf lol.

Wow my minds is blown. I just surfed pbb via gcc, shop and tools and ignored everything else. I’m a retard lol. What a great way to surf lol.

same here, gcc, general4x4 and willys. never really thought to use the new topics button

Nope, that works just fine. I somehow missed it. I'm still learning my way around.

Top Back Refresh