What's new

Hey, are we getting a multiquote feature at some point?

i think it was said to hit quote on all that you want then use the 'post reply' in the upper left of the screen

And will Haole use it?

i think it was said to hit quote on all that you want then use the 'post reply' in the upper left of the screen

Ah, thanks. I missed where that was said, but I got here a couple days later than the first members and it seems a lot was covered. It only shows the first one you clicked "quote" for in the reply box so I figured it wasn't turned on yet.

And will Haole use it?

Damn doesn't anybody read before posting? :stirthepot:

Ah, thanks. I missed where that was said, but I got here a couple days later than the first members and it seems a lot was covered. It only shows the first one you clicked "quote" for in the reply box so I figured it wasn't turned on yet.

We already have Multi Quote but we don't need him here even if he did :flipoff2:

He's probably too busy anyway trying to make more babies with another of Surveyboys exes :laughing:

768D4562-D334-48CC-9F72-0BB1F02D4CBA.png

That fool hasn't posted on pbb in some time now...

Yet he registered HERE several days ago. :laughing:

Long live euroblob, i guess. :rasta:

Generic comment. Accuracy wasn’t the point nor necessary for the comment. All you shit-shat comments are included in your number

Naw.

If chit chat posts counted from between when they did, and when they stopped...

I'd be closer to 250,000 of them m'fers.

Top Back Refresh