What's new

Help me get this Cock and Balls out of concrete

Baconator

Member Number
Hi Irate 4x4. I have a conundrum involving a cock and balls in concrete.
I poured this little slab to mount a bench to along a public walking trail, and a local artist came along and decorated it for me a few hours later.
His "brush" was a flathead screw driver, and he got in there nice and deep like. The cock and balls rest about 3/8" below the surface.

Id really prefer to not tear this pad out over the cock and balls, but the cock and balls cant stay on display for too much longer.

Any tips of tricks on getting rid of these cock and balls?
IMG-2821.jpg

if you want it to look reasonable, 4-1/2" grinder and a diamond cup and a hose. grind down a square around it, then fill it with mortart/patchcrete/whatever it will forever look like a patch, but that would at least hold up to wear and not look unintentional

That's awesome :lmao:... diamond thin wheel on a grinder, go at it with the grain until you cant tell what it is. Grout it, sponge it and sweep.

If you're an artist with a grinder, make it look like a "kilroy was here" doodle.

b6e16a7dc064911814ff331823d50641.jpg

Otherwise, grout over it or grind/patch as needed.

I'm a child at heart. I draw those on dusty back windows of most every car I walk past. Always wonder how long it takes said random person to notice. MCABGA!!

Reactions: DMG
Tell people it's a "rocket" and that it was put there as a dedication to the recent Space X launch. If they say it looks like a cock & balls, tell them to fuck off and get their mind out of the gutter.

:lmao:

:flipoff2:

Last edited:
Show it a picture of Rosie O'Donnell. Should shrink pretty well.

Fix down some plate steel over it

Hinged

Engrave on top >>> 'Don't lift up'

Put some whiskers on the balls and carve space x 2020 under it. Problem solved.

I'm a child at heart. I draw those on dusty back windows of most every car I walk past. Always wonder how long it takes said random person to notice. MCABGA!!

A "friend" drew a winky on the side of a rusted out s10 I used to DD/wheel in college, but he drew it in dried on mud using a 2x4 which meant it was scratched in for all eternity.

Top Back Refresh