What's new

Heavy duty ring terminals

Terminal Supply has all the terminal products you need.

What you need is here: 4/0 GA. TERMINALS, TERMINALS - Terminal Supply Company - Product Catalog

I turned Austin onto these guys when he started rewiring his Mog and I've used all sizes of these industrial crips (and then soldered and heat shrinked) extensively when I retromodded my 79 T/A. Zero electrical issues. They look and work as good or better than anything the OEM manufacturers use.

Word to the wise - stay away from the Pico style insulated crimps...those are emergency only. They'll make you sad in time.

Terminal Supply has all the terminal products you need.

What you need is here: 4/0 GA. TERMINALS, TERMINALS - Terminal Supply Company - Product Catalog

I turned Austin onto these guys when he started rewiring his Mog and I've used all sizes of these industrial crips (and then soldered and heat shrinked) extensively when I retromodded my 79 T/A. Zero electrical issues. They look and work as good or better than anything the OEM manufacturers use.

Word to the wise - stay away from the Pico style insulated crimps...those are emergency only. They'll make you sad in time.
I like their selection but damn that's a slow website. They need to reevaluate their web devs

Arrived on Friday, but due to conflicting schedules between us and the post office, I didn't grab them until just now. Allied Electronics came through. I think I'm happy with these.

20210913_113634[1].jpg

Right on. I guess Duck Duck Go is still catching up with Google.

For shit like this, half my searching is figuring the correct name for what I need. In this case, it’s “lug”, not terminal or connector. Once you figure that out…you can typically find it.

For shit like this I go to Ace Hardware. They typically have Gardner Bender stuff that will fit the bill.

Top Back Refresh