What's new

Hearing protection bill

Thumping

Member Number
With the dems focused on the virus and pandering to minorities...now would be the time to quietly slide a bill through :smokin:

what? speak up

He said:
" fffffft " . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . THWAP!​

is better than
"BOOM" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . THWAP!​

Last edited:
Reactions: Clb
Fuck your bill:flipoff2:. I just bought a can last Friday.

Hearing Protection Bill, Ima all for it!! Tired of listening to bullshit/horseshit on a daily basis :flipoff2:

Fuck your bill:flipoff2:. I just bought a can last Friday.

:laughing: 👍 I just think now would be a good time If there were a senator with the balls to try and slip it through while the dems are looking the other way.

:laughing: 👍 I just think now would be a good time If there were a senator with the balls to try and slip it through while the dems are looking the other way.

"If you care about children, you will pass this hearing protection bill"

"We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it."

"Do it for the children. Don't you care about our children?"

Unfortunately it will never pass.

Unfortunately it will never pass.

I'm sure if it got close, there'd be a mass shooting with a suppressor, or a public comment made about how much worse it would've been with a suppressor...then it'd be squashed again.

You want the Senate to pass a bill that will never make it through the house? Why?

It's dead and was pretty much DOA. On the old OSR I laid down my disgust with this legislation and that it was doomed out of the gate .

Top Back Refresh