What's new

Heads Up Jeepers

Too much armchair quarterbacking.
Backups
Good luck man.

You changed from your previous post to 'armchair quarterback .. backups'? :lmao:

Last I seen there was remarks about not enough people participating fast enough ... I'm checking with mods to make sure it wasn't removed for some reason. Somehow it's the only one missing...

There is Zero reason it would have been deleted by the mass move, only thing it DOES do, is hard erase previously soft deleted posts.

It is possible the post is still in the database but not referenced properly. I would suggest contacting vBulletin as they should be able to help you to find it if it's there in any form. In any case, good luck... 👍

It is possible the post is still in the database but not referenced properly. I would suggest contacting vBulletin as they should be able to help you to find it if it's there in any form. In any case, good luck... 👍

It's not orphaned, and it's not in the live DB as a "soft" delete waiting to be removed.

I have 40 from a previous DB, but thats not nearly all of them

I've been testing this all day and the only way I can recreate it is to soft delete it, then the mass move wont move it and then it's deleted with the forum. Which again, is why I'm asking if the mods or OP deleted it.

Last I seen there was remarks about not enough people participating fast enough ... I'm checking with mods to make sure it wasn't removed for some reason. Somehow it's the only one missing...

Which again, is why I'm asking if the mods or OP deleted it.

Yes sir ... I did state it was movin' along slower than I reckoned it would. But I can assure you that the OP didn't fuckin' delete it ... or I wouldn't be askin' what the fuck happened. :shaking:

And I sure as hell hope none of the mods did neither. :mad3:

I'd rather accept the fact it got lost in space.

All I can say is that we start over, hopefully my little contest coming up in Aug will help with that as well.

Truly Sorry man :shaking:

After lengthy discussions with Mr. Snout, we agree to start over again. :smokin:

You stated you done got the first 40 posts somewheres. If'n ya can ... please post that back up for a head start. If not, I'll start it over from scratch.

Ok..................So lets just jump right to me winning:flipoff2:

Nosir ... gonna have to play again for your cat food money. :flipoff2:

Last pic posted wins!

I saw your last post but didn't have a chance to acknowledge it as the latest entry sir. :frown:

Damn shame too ... it contained both words of wisdom AND a pretty picture. It was indeed a damn-fine qualifyin' entry sir. :smokin:

You changed from your previous post to 'armchair quarterback .. backups'? :lmao:

There is Zero reason it would have been deleted by the mass move, only thing it DOES do, is hard erase previously soft deleted posts.

I know you can see both.
My point is it easy to point fingers and say "just do this", so I calmed my tits.
I know you're doing everything you can to do right. Keep up the good work sir.

After lengthy discussions with Mr. Snout, we agree to start over again. :smokin:

Honestly I feel like thats the best idea considering that all the Jeep forums got combined. Here are the posts I recovered

The popularity of tagging posts seems to be about 50/50 ... but I would mention in the contest that people should use the 'JK' tag to track how many people are posting. Once there are a significant amount of them we'll move them to a new subforum .... maybe .. if it goes smooth :homer:

You stated you done got the first 40 posts somewheres. If'n ya can ... please post that back up for a head start. If not, I'll start it over from scratch.

In (again) :beer:

Honestly I feel like thats the best idea considering that all the Jeep forums got combined. Here are the posts I recovered

The popularity of tagging posts seems to be about 50/50 ... but I would mention in the contest that people should use the 'JK' tag to track how many people are posting. Once there are a significant amount of them we'll move them to a new subforum .... maybe .. if it goes smooth :homer:

First off ... fuck all the modern technology that made my masterpiece disappear. :mad3:

Secondly ... thanks Mr. Austin for puttin' in what seems to me like one helluva effort to unfuck it. :beer:

Hurricane comin' up the coast is gonna shut our dredges the fuck down for coupla days so I'll have time to post up a new contest this weekend. What you were able to save seems like kind of a clusterfuck since most the pics are gone.

But I wrote the openin' speech in Word and have it stored on my computer. We'll just start with a clean slate. :smokin:

'Member them stickers you said you was gonna send?? I can certainly use 'em to spice up the contest some. :grinpimp:

Top Back Refresh