What's new

heads up, 9x19 got reasonable again, 23 cents

29 cents, no thank you

that's still .223 prices to my mind
kinda like how x39 will always be stuck in my head as 20 cents and .22lr as 4 cents

23 is still painful, but it is at least the closest in the last 3 years I've seen to the 17ish cents it used to be
Holy shit. I thought when .223 hit .29 cents it was outrageous. I was used to .15-17 cents a round.

Natchez has been having shipping deals more frequently, usually 1 or 2 day deals. I shared the $5 flat rate for $100+ code in the Deals thread earlier this week.

Snagged a 500 rounds of Remington 115 Gr 9mm range ammo for ~$0.27/round to my door.

Holy shit. I thought when .223 hit .29 cents it was outrageous. I was used to .15-17 cents a round.
Have you bought ammo in the past ~3 years? I don't like it either, but anything name brand and brass case for under $0.30/round is a "deal."

No idea if it’s true but I heard one reason for this was a lot of the cheap shit was lacquer coated and once the chamber got hot the lacquer “glue” itself in the chamber.

Zero idea if true or not.
False. Aluminum case isnt lacquer coated. Steel is.

I haven’t needed to. Kinda saw this coming…
you don't shoot enough
your pile is shrinking
your options diminishing
entropy marches on
[ok]

(I just spent far too long trying to find the reaction image of that, it was a windows text box with some existential dread words in it and the clicky button other than "ok" was grayed out, iirc there was a teary-eyed cat ghosted in the background)

you don't shoot enough
your pile is shrinking
your options diminishing
entropy marches on
[ok]

(I just spent far too long trying to find the reaction image of that, it was a windows text box with some existential dread words in it and the clicky button other than "ok" was grayed out, iirc there was a teary-eyed cat ghosted in the background)
I dont shoot enough. I do shoot more of what I reload. I shoot more 7.62 than anything else.

Top Back Refresh