What's new

heads up, 9x19 got reasonable again, 23 cents

nope but they've got a few reviews on ammoseek (two stars, lol) so wtf why not

Federal brass is also 23 cents a round.

dunno man, I've found the tcw stuff to be loaded significantly hotter than most american 9x19
Primers seem harder. Need to hit every one twice to go off in that gun. Need to change out the hammer spring , I'm thinking

ah hadn't considered that
guess all my shit is kinda clunky rather than finely tuned czechnology
Just saw it was a limit of 1 box. :shaking:
yeah those ones are always laughable
who the fuck would that even reel in?

ah hadn't considered that
guess all my shit is kinda clunky rather than finely
tuned czechnology

I threw a bunch of parts at it a while ago, to lighten things up. Never had an issue outside of steel case ammo... my M&P's dont seem to care about steel case

Primers seem harder. Need to hit every one twice to go off in that gun. Need to change out the hammer spring , I'm thinking
Ran into this with reloaded Brass off ammo seek. Only the 9mm though, seems like a bunch of them take two trigger pulls or more. So we stopped buying 9mm reloads.

Never had a problem with any of the 223 brass reloads though. Every now and then we have a 223 round go off and smells like ammonia though. LOL
But then that is range ammo anyway so who cares.

Between my kids and I we buy at least 500 rounds a month off ammo seek. Steel, aluminum and brass casings. If you watch certain suppliers will have shipping deals, or coupons to cut the hazmat cost.

Cheapest thing locally is .34 a round. Plus tax, so even hazmat and shipping you are getting a better deal on ammo seek.

29 cents, no thank you

that's still .223 prices to my mind
kinda like how x39 will always be stuck in my head as 20 cents and .22lr as 4 cents

23 is still painful, but it is at least the closest in the last 3 years I've seen to the 17ish cents it used to be

I have had one case break. Some brass case 223 that I sourced up from somewhere. The neck broke off the case. Took a while to get that dug out of there.

I've ran aluminum cased Blazer ammo in .38spl, .357mag, .44mag (Desert Eagle), 9mm (Beretta APX and AR9) and .45acp (RI1911, Glock30 and AR45). Never, ever had any issues with thousands of rounds of it. When I used to frequent an indoor range I exclusively ran aluminum cased ammo as almost all of the cases got ejected into the range, never to be seen by me again. I figure if I can't reload it, no one can. The range wouldn't allow steel cased. I'll take all the aluminum cased stuff I can get my hands on...

I've ran aluminum cased Blazer ammo in .38spl, .357mag, .44mag (Desert Eagle), 9mm (Beretta APX and AR9) and .45acp (RI1911, Glock30 and AR45). Never, ever had any issues with thousands of rounds of it. When I used to frequent an indoor range I exclusively ran aluminum cased ammo as almost all of the cases got ejected into the range, never to be seen by me again. I figure if I can't reload it, no one can. The range wouldn't allow steel cased. I'll take all the aluminum cased stuff I can get my hands on...
This. I frequently feed my p320 the cheap aluminium shit. It takes it like a champ

Some guns will rip the head off leaving the case stuck in the chamber.
No idea if it’s true but I heard one reason for this was a lot of the cheap shit was lacquer coated and once the chamber got hot the lacquer “glue” itself in the chamber.

Zero idea if true or not.

Top Back Refresh