What's new

have ya'll seen this video when they harass the wrong black guy?

What an antagonistic piece of shit. Fuck that guy. White black, I dont give a fuck. Why escalate the situation. Oh that's right he wanted to.

What an antagonistic piece of shit. Fuck that guy. White black, I dont give a fuck. Why escalate the situation. Oh that's right he wanted to.

Yep coulda been over in 2 mins if he started by saying he's FBI
guess he was trying to prove a point but that's a dick head way to piss someone off and then they ignore your point

So if a cop comes up to one of you guys randomly and decides you are "the guy"', your boot licking asses are just going to whip out your ID's like good little bitches knowing you did nothing wrong.

Fuck that!

Innocent until proven guilty....... Remember???

:shaking:

So if a cop comes up to one of you guys randomly and decides you are "the guy"', your boot licking asses are just going to whip out your ID's like good little bitches knowing you did nothing wrong.

Fuck that!

Yes, I would, if you have nothing to hide then why escalate it. 'hey guys I'm FBI here is my ID' would have made that a 5 second video. If you fish long enough eventually you will catch something. Cops were wrong, guy was a dick, end of story.

Yes, I would, if you have nothing to hide then why escalate it. 'hey guys I'm FBI here is my ID' would have made that a 5 second video. If you fish long enough eventually you will catch something. Cops were wrong, guy was a dick, end of story.

Because most of us aren't dicks? You mother fuckers are ruthless behind your keyboards. :lmao:

Fuck that!

How often are you getting stopped by the cops mister Billy badass? How often are you delaying your day just to prove a point?

I'll wait...

Red shirt guy wanted to light them the fawk up. Right cross, left uppercut, BOOM down goes Frazier type shit. :laughing:

I'm no bootlicker, in fact I think the police force is one of the most evil and corrupt operations in america. Most (emphasis on the word "most") cops are dickheads. That being said... just because he is FBI, does that automatically mean he is a "good guy"? I dont think so.

I just skimmed the video but all I saw was him handing them a drivers license or similar ID. Where was his creds? Did I miss that?

I just skimmed the video but all I saw was him handing them a drivers license or similar ID. Where was his creds? Did I miss that?

they cuffed him
he called them dumb muthafawcers
They found his FBI credentials when they searched him
summoning his inner karen he demanded to speak to the manager

they cuffed him

Missed that part. Id be interested to see the whole issue of why they were talking to him in the first place.

they cuffed him

I couldn't tell if it were FBI or just a regular ID though.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN2383Q9

Not FBI. Video is a year old.

Still shitty though.

The guy was deliberately antagonizing them. Through marriage I am related to a retired FBI agent and he says most agents don't play well with patrol officers. They think of them as monkey's with a gun.

The guy was deliberately antagonizing them. Through marriage I am related to a retired FBI agent and he says most agents don't play well with patrol officers. They think of them as monkey's with a gun.

Once had patrol officer tell me the FBI only shows up after the local police do all the work then the FBI steps in front of the camera for the glory shot

then there is the dbag with the phone taking video in portrait mode

Yep coulda been over in 2 mins if he started by saying he's FBI
guess he was trying to prove a point but that's a dick head way to piss someone off and then they ignore your point

So ID is mandatory now? "Show me your papers!"

Top Back Refresh