What's new

Has anyone used a Stud Girdle in a 2.5 ton Rockwell?

FelixstoweF.2

Member Number
I've got 3 ARB's for my M35A2 and I was wondering should I put the Stud Girdle in the Rockwell axles you think? I've not done any serious wheeling with the truck after the installation of the ARB's-- but I would like to... But no one wants to play with my truck on the account that on a good day I make 30 inch deep ruts....

But really do you think I should get 3 of them for the axles-- it's still a 6x6 ?

I want to see pics of it wheeling and the 30” ruts.
This video I took without the ARB's in it along ago. I will have to get some of it with it the ARB's. In this video the truck doesn't have ARB's but it makes about 20-24 inch deep ruts if you scan forward to 6.5 minutes I'm 5'6.5" and that rut that jump into is about 20-24 inches deep.

yeah since your new here post in the right forum. Driving through a muddy field isn't exactly what is considered wheeling here.

Only used it to show the amount of damage this does to a field and how deep the ruts get. That's all.

The video you posted is 14 years old and it’s somebody else’s truck and video.

This truck of yours is like your other truck. It’s never going wheeling, it’s never going off Roading. It’s just good to sit there.

And we’re still waiting on that cinemagraphic masterpiece you’re going to make with your trucks and no I don’t want to see the same camera angle you use last time when you set your camera on the ground.

The video you posted is 14 years old and it’s somebody else’s truck and video.

This truck of yours is like your other truck. It’s never going wheeling, it’s never going off Roading. It’s just good to sit there.

And we’re still waiting on that cinemagraphic masterpiece you’re going to make with your trucks and no I don’t want to see the same camera angle you use last time when you set your camera on the ground.

Is this not me?

IS THIS NOT ME AGAIN?

Top Back Refresh