What's new

Has anyone ordered from Buds lately?

Pat McRotch

UHURU 👌
Member Number
Budsgunshop.com

I ordered ammo 4 days ago. It says my order has been sent to the shipping department but no confirmation or tracking number.
just curious, I'm not too concerned. Just wondering if I should cancel and buy elsewhere.

Also, I've never bought ammo online so I don't know if this is normal or not.

They're contact link goes to "404 not found"

Thinking about it, they're probably pretty busy with the bullshit going on. I'll give it a few days before calling.
I ordered another 80 lower from ZR Tactical and it was here in 3 days. My upper kit I ordered on the 11th from PSA will be here tomorrow. I feel that's pretty quick. The ammo though, don't know.

Everybody seems to be slow right now. My polymer coated ammo took almost a month just to ship. but then I just bought a case of 12 gauge #2 shotgun shells and they were here in about a week dropped shipped from Winchester. My problem is convincing people that the address I give you is correct no matter what fucking Google maps tell them :mad3:

Everybody seems to be slow right now. My polymer coated ammo took almost a month just to ship. but then I just bought a case of 12 gauge #2 shotgun shells and they were here in about a week dropped shipped from Winchester. My problem is convincing people that the address I give you is correct no matter what fucking Google maps tell them :mad3:

I had the same problem at my old house. They would say I need better instructions I think I missed your house. I'd say are you in a canal? Answer no then you couldn't have missed my house it's the last on on the left.

As far as shipping from bud's I've never bought from them but ups and FedEx have been slow lately and have had substitute drivers.

Top Back Refresh