What's new

Harris, Michelle Obama top Dem picks in 2024 if Biden doesn’t run: poll

If MO runs, she will be nearly unstoppable. The American public does not understand how radical she is and the media sure as hell won't cover that.
They need to make Biden go away right now and do something about Harris for that to be plausible.

I've seen a few articles mentioning buttigeg as a potential replacement as well

Heard earlier this year that Obiden was just a place holder for Mochelle to come in to save the party and the country in 2024

He's former CIA so it makes sense they would want a deep state spook in the oval office!
Bush Sr was CIA and was in Texas when JFK was killed.
Unfortunately politics has turned into a popularity contest, not the best person for the job. Any company that did that would be broke and bankrupt, just as the USA is headed for that outcome.

He's former CIA so it makes sense they would want a deep state spook in the oval office!
He was a reserve Naval officer, why do you keep saying he was CIA?

The fact that they're 10 months into this shit show and are talking about replacements speaks volumes.

He was a reserve Naval officer, why do you keep saying he was CIA?

The fact that they're 10 months into this shit show and are talking about replacements speaks volumes.

Whoops sorry, from a naval unit that worked closely with the CIA in Afghanistan. Either way deep state POS enemy of the people, and most likely a war criminal.

Also how else would someone from a town in Indiana shoot up the political ladder so fast? And inb4 hes gay, that's not it.

Does it really matter who the dems put in? The outcome will be the same and they will fix it for the win anyway.

The potential for MO leading the Dem ticket should scare the hell out of the right. Put her up against the typical right candidates of old white guys preaching about the same old shit “don’t kill the babies, the devil’s lettuce kills, etc etc” and she’ll clean house.

Without massive fraud MO has no chance.
The media had lost top much influence to cover for another racist, flag-burning pos.

Without massive fraud MO has no chance.
The media had lost top much influence to cover for another racist, flag-burning pos.

I disagree. She will get the same voters that Biden had plus more because she will be portrayed as a moderate and reasonable. In addition to being a black woman parent running against angry white chauvinist corporate male pigs.

Whoops sorry, from a naval unit that worked closely with the CIA in Afghanistan. Either way deep state POS enemy of the people, and most likely a war criminal.

Also how else would someone from a town in Indiana shoot up the political ladder so fast? And inb4 hes gay, that's not it.
Because he is gay. The CIA does not run everything all over the world, or even in this country. I disagree with his politics but I don't think he is a war criminal. Where the hell did you get that?

I disagree. She will get the same voters that Biden had plus more because she will be portrayed as a moderate and reasonable. In addition to being a black woman parent running against angry white chauvinist corporate male pigs.
There is some validity here.

But I got the sense that MO was overall not liked by either side.

Of course; she was first lady back then.

She does not have a public face/front. She is a normal person looking very awkward in the public light.

There is some validity here.

But I got the sense that MO was overall not liked by either side.

Of course; she was first lady back then.

She does not have a public face/front. She is a normal person looking very awkward in the public light.
I mean, her big claim to fame is ruining lunchtime for every student in the country with her Bullshit healthy school lunch Initiative thing. That and looking like a fucking horse.

but after dementia joe got in, man, sadly anything is possible these days.

MO won't run, she enjoys a sense of false popularity due to years of limited appearances on friendly media. The reality is she enjoys a lavish lifestyle with money and travel. Put her out there on a campaign and any legacy she had as first lady will be turned to dust. She will be turned into bag lady part deux.

Harris won't want any Obama influence if she gets the nod, She wants to run her own show.

Harris won't get the nod....even her own party hates her.

MO won't run, she enjoys a sense of false popularity due to years of limited appearances on friendly media. The reality is she enjoys a lavish lifestyle with money and travel. Put her out there on a campaign and any legacy she had as first lady will be turned to dust. She will be turned into bag lady part deux.

Harris won't want any Obama influence if she gets the nod, She wants to run her own show.

Well said. It's just the thought of Michelle running is so :barf: Recall Biden didn't even campaign. Trump lost, Biden KPee Pad was a default choice.

MO probably inspired Make America Great Again when she said the first time she was proud to be an American as an adult was when Barry got the nod.

Piss on her. She is the epitome of them, the woke CRT liberal hypocritical vermin elite.

Michelle Obama not proud of America again

Michelle Obama once told us that she had never been proud of her country until her husband was nominated for the presidency. She just told Oprah Winfrey we Americans are entering a time of hopelessness – "we are feeling what not having hope feels like." The end of hope is a severe condemnation. No pride is to be bestowed on people without hope.

But it is what Mrs. Obama believes. She was not proud of America until she was 44 years old, when she said of her husband's 2008 Democrat presidential nomination, "For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country, because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback." Today, she apparently feels that 62 million Americans who voted for Trump have disgraced themselves again through voting for the end of hope.

What makes Mrs. Obama's declaration so odd is that whether or not Donald Trump can deliver on his wildly ambitious aims, more than anything, his message to a discouraged nation is one of hope. To the 90 million able-bodied Americans who have given up looking for living wage jobs due to Obama's economic policies, Trump says, have hope! To a decimated and demoralized military, Trump says, we're going to fix it, buh-lieve me. To a nation suffering under the Obama administration's hypocritical machinations to admit hundreds of thousands of illegals through broken borders, Trump offers hope for the restoration of a nation of laws.

Dozens of Americans have been murdered by illegals. Michelle Obama expressed no hope to Kate Steinle's family that such brutal crimes would stop. Kate was collateral damage in the Obamas' campaign to recolor America; as such, Michelle Obama would never express compassion for Kate's grieving loved ones. The first lady's disinterest in white children, evidenced by her invitations and efforts, was pointed. Her inclination to favor black institutions, causes, and guests and to avoid schools and settings representing the actual make-up of Americans was marked. Michelle Obama never became a first lady for all the American people, the people she was not proud to symbolize in the first place.

Michelle Obama was the only first lady in history so lacking in gratitude for her privileges that she locked the doors of the White House against the American people – and not because of war or fire, but to punish the public over the budget. Mrs. Obama did this even as the Obamas are estimated to have spent 85 million taxpayer dollars for non-working vacations and amusements, an average of $900,000 a month for eight years.

7_201_9.gif

Mrs. Obama, you haven't changed a bit. You can go back to being ashamed of us, as long as you just go.

Do wookies align with the republic or empire these days?
1. It's Wookiees.
2. Wookiees aligning with the Empire would make zero fucking sense.
3. Don't insult the Wookiees by comparing them to that thing.
4. Yes, I know I'm a fucking nerd. :flipoff2:

This is the “Best” the Democommies have to run for potus according to a poll on who the leftist people want to run in 2024.

:barf:

Harris, Michelle Obama top Dem picks in 2024 if Biden doesn’t run: poll
Total bullshit.

Camel sucked so bad nobody liked her and she was at the bottom of the list in primaries.
She was force fed her current job, much like the cocks in her past that put up the ladder.

Bernie is the only true choice for the left, and has been for the past 2 elections. But the D party doesn't care what it's people want, and the morons continue to stay D anyway.

Top Back Refresh