What's new

happy ending?

No happy endings up north either.

Wait, what?

Shooting at three "spas" in Atlanta. Google folks. Google.

Correction: 3 spas.

Last edited:
Some guy shot up some 'massage' parlors in hotlanta, killed 6 people. Wouldn't surprise me if it was human trafficking related.

Disclaimer: I scrolled past a head line and thats what I got, probably fake news.

I thought this was going to be about the NFL quarterback getting sued by the massage therapist for "taking it too far" .

So, what's with the new push specifically against "anti-Asian" crimes?

Were not enough black people dying? What about brown people? Or indigenous people?

Big news around here. Didn't help that it shut down a main road during rush hour in a county that sees less than 10 murders a year.

I think everyone is trying to figure out WTF. The guy was from the area of the 3rd shooting. The first 2 were south of him in downtown. There are probably 50 spas between the two, and I am not buying the anti Asian story yet - if that was his thing he was in the wrong part of town. Woodstock is pretty damn white, with hispanics being the most common minority. The upper east side has some very heavily Asian areas.

But he starts south, then come north, closer to home, then heads back south again down the interstate. Plus if he was trying to run he made it far enough south to where there is a lot of nowhere, plenty of back roads to disappear on.

Big news around here. Didn't help that it shut down a main road during rush hour in a county that sees less than 10 murders a year.

I think everyone is trying to figure out WTF. The guy was from the area of the 3rd shooting. The first 2 were south of him in downtown. There are probably 50 spas between the two, and I am not buying the anti Asian story yet - if that was his thing he was in the wrong part of town. Woodstock is pretty damn white, with hispanics being the most common minority. The upper east side has some very heavily Asian areas.

But he starts south, then come north, closer to home, then heads back south again down the interstate. Plus if he was trying to run he made it far enough south to where there is a lot of nowhere, plenty of back roads to disappear on.

Sounds like the cops posted on social media, his family turned him in, the cops tracked his phone, and set up an intercept. Is in custody.

I wouldn't put much effort into trying to decipher the logic used by someone who thought it was a good idea to go shoot up some people in a 3 massage parlors.

The timing of these lone wolf half retarded manchurian candidate shooters is amazing, always checking all the boxes, fitting the narrative, with a fresh gun control bill in D.C.

3 weeks we've been hearing about violence against Asians, digging in you find it's by blacks, and now we have Capitan neckbeard.

White Christians with guns, clearly the enemy

The timing of these lone wolf half retarded manchurian candidate shooters is amazing, always checking all the boxes, fitting the narrative, with a fresh gun control bill in D.C.

3 weeks we've been hearing about violence against Asians, digging in you find it's by blacks, and now we have Capitan neckbeard.

White Christians with guns, clearly the enemy

Given the frequency and timing, I'd be stupid to sit here and say you're spouting a wacko conspiracy theory. I don't understand however, how someone could be motivated to do that by an outside source at precisely the time they need for it to happen.

Story I just read said motivation was trying to eliminate temptation, Hyper religious guy feels guilty about going to the rub and tug. White, Christian, Gun Loving, and apparently a Trump supporter according to his social media posts. Expect to see this story played for a long time.

The Asian angle is being played to the max because "china virus" backlash even though there is not yet evidence that it was a factor. Trump already being mentioned several times in the article.

Around here you never see asian hookers (even though we have a large asian population) because they all work in massage parlors. This guy's malfunction was most likely about self control and sexual issues causing him to frequent these places which just happen to be staffed by asians. He could just as well been addicted to picking up street walkers and then started snuffing them out.

https://news.yahoo.com/atlanta-spa-shootings-know-religious-074305344.html

And yes I read news on Yahoo, It is good to see what the other side is thinking.

Given the frequency and timing, I'd be stupid to sit here and say you're spouting a wacko conspiracy theory. I don't understand however, how someone could be motivated to do that by an outside source at precisely the time they need for it to happen.

you ever see someone here get riled up by a troll?

just find the right person and push and push and push, and then give them the final push when youre ready

oh and have a thousand people that youre always pushing would help with the timing as well :laughing:

I saw it on the news... right next to a rub and tug was a urology clinic... I had to laugh at the newsguy trying to make the wuhan hate connection and the suspect was straight out of deliverance... classic stuff... why don't they just re arrest the bombing guy (the security guy)....

Well, if you're open minded, and you spend some time to wrap your head around it, I think it's very possible, accepting some facts.

trillions of dollars at play

immeasurable power ie, federal legislation, disarming the people in the last "free nation"

drugs, the CIA was doing mind control exoeriments in the 50s, MKultra, but they promise they haven't done it since the 60s

other drugs, think about some of the side affects of the prescription drugs, the Ambien horror stories, modafinil (sp?) Smart drug stories, what else has been created but kept off market?

so say a dark organisation has a desire to have a manchurian candidate, and they have some drugs, and have some money, how do we get from here to there?

I'm assuming that for effective results you need people that meet certain criteria.

The common thread always seems to be awkward loner male 19-27.

I guess you could try to recruit these subjects from online gaming or whatever, but even then, these guys have other dork friends, and you're also likely to hear "get fucked homo"

I would do it differently. I'd set up a nice little mad scientist lab with all the cool drugs and shocky thingies with all my government money and my really creepy psycho doctors, who really get into brain shit, and they are also psychopaths themselves (not real hard, like 3% of population, some simple screening will get you who you want, and you're got .gov money to do it)

so you've got your drugs, your mad scientists and their lab. Now put the "nice office" on the other side of the wall. The one that looks like every other shrinks office, with the maroon carpet, the oak bookshelf, the "you're a winner" framed pictures

The mad scientists decide that they need 21-26yo white males who have had a traumatic experience between the ages of 4-7, have an iq between 75-93, lost a father figure before puberty and had been expelled from school between 15 and 16, have attempted suicide, virgins, who have a strained relationship with a narcissistic mother.

Fuck, where are you going to find that guy? :laughing:

Use money, duh. Fake company wants to do a new study. Send your doctor's to their professional organizations, to their professors, to their connections, shrinks surely have an online shrink forum where they anonymously discuss patients and treatment plans. Pay referral fees. Maybe it's a legit referall fee, maybe it's a bag of cash. Give them an expense account to fly in and take community college target slacks Dr Keith the therapist to dinner a few times and ask him all about this kid he's been helping. You sent the cream of the crop, top of the class 160iq psychopath with a Brooks brothers suit and an Audi in there to close the deal. You're getting your guy.

It's a new program, there's a special fund set up for it, it's an intensive 100 day program, they set you up in an apartment, provide all your meals, laundry, they take trips to the movies and dining out on the weekends. See, there is a future, this is going to be the next chapter of your better life. Great, we'll send a car

dunno what happens from here, but you've used that money to screen for employees and subjects.

fry their brain, plant code words, or train them to obey a handler, send them back home, or whatever city you need them in next.
Tell their parents they failed, got kicked out, doesn't matter, it'll only create more of a wedge between them and family, pushing them closer to their handler.

If they die in "treatment", they killed themselves, remember the suicide attempt criteria? People gonna trust the Drs

Then when you need your patsy, you call him, tell him there's a rifle in the trunk of a tan lebaron and who needs to be eliminated.

Then usually there's multiple shooters (dig in a little, early phone calls to 911, early witness statements often mention multiple shooters, all evidence of this is scrubbed within 24 hours) and the confused, drugged looking dork does the perp walk. He sits on trial, looking drugged, and is transported to and from court and high security mental facility.

"Handled"

What would it cost to create one lone wolf patsy a year?

What would it be worth? LBJ sure changed the course of this country on the back of a patsy, that had to be valuable.

What else are they doing? Airplane shoe bomber? Lesser known assassinations? Who killed Seth Rich?

Grooming is a real thing, I believe it can be done efficiently up to and including mass shootings.

Story I just read said motivation was trying to eliminate temptation, Hyper religious guy feels guilty about going to the rub and tug. White, Christian, Gun Loving, and apparently a Trump supporter according to his social media posts. Expect to see this story played for a long time.

This story in a nutshell, was blaming the girls for his sexual addiction.

Trump supporter? Oh feces-

Well, if you're open minded, and you spend some time to wrap your head around it, I think it's very possible, accepting some facts.

trillions of dollars at play

immeasurable power ie, federal legislation, disarming the people in the last "free nation"

drugs, the CIA was doing mind control exoeriments in the 50s, MKultra, but they promise they haven't done it since the 60s

other drugs, think about some of the side affects of the prescription drugs, the Ambien horror stories, modafinil (sp?) Smart drug stories, what else has been created but kept off market?

so say a dark organisation has a desire to have a manchurian candidate, and they have some drugs, and have some money, how do we get from here to there?

I'm assuming that for effective results you need people that meet certain criteria.

The common thread always seems to be awkward loner male 19-27.

I guess you could try to recruit these subjects from online gaming or whatever, but even then, these guys have other dork friends, and you're also likely to hear "get fucked homo"

I would do it differently. I'd set up a nice little mad scientist lab with all the cool drugs and shocky thingies with all my government money and my really creepy psycho doctors, who really get into brain shit, and they are also psychopaths themselves (not real hard, like 3% of population, some simple screening will get you who you want, and you're got .gov money to do it)

so you've got your drugs, your mad scientists and their lab. Now put the "nice office" on the other side of the wall. The one that looks like every other shrinks office, with the maroon carpet, the oak bookshelf, the "you're a winner" framed pictures

The mad scientists decide that they need 21-26yo white males who have had a traumatic experience between the ages of 4-7, have an iq between 75-93, lost a father figure before puberty and had been expelled from school between 15 and 16, have attempted suicide, virgins, who have a strained relationship with a narcissistic mother.

Fuck, where are you going to find that guy? :laughing:

Use money, duh. Fake company wants to do a new study. Send your doctor's to their professional organizations, to their professors, to their connections, shrinks surely have an online shrink forum where they anonymously discuss patients and treatment plans. Pay referral fees. Maybe it's a legit referall fee, maybe it's a bag of cash. Give them an expense account to fly in and take community college target slacks Dr Keith the therapist to dinner a few times and ask him all about this kid he's been helping. You sent the cream of the crop, top of the class 160iq psychopath with a Brooks brothers suit and an Audi in there to close the deal. You're getting your guy.

It's a new program, there's a special fund set up for it, it's an intensive 100 day program, they set you up in an apartment, provide all your meals, laundry, they take trips to the movies and dining out on the weekends. See, there is a future, this is going to be the next chapter of your better life. Great, we'll send a car

dunno what happens from here, but you've used that money to screen for employees and subjects.

fry their brain, plant code words, or train them to obey a handler, send them back home, or whatever city you need them in next.
Tell their parents they failed, got kicked out, doesn't matter, it'll only create more of a wedge between them and family, pushing them closer to their handler.

If they die in "treatment", they killed themselves, remember the suicide attempt criteria? People gonna trust the Drs

Then when you need your patsy, you call him, tell him there's a rifle in the trunk of a tan lebaron and who needs to be eliminated.

Then usually there's multiple shooters (dig in a little, early phone calls to 911, early witness statements often mention multiple shooters, all evidence of this is scrubbed within 24 hours) and the confused, drugged looking dork does the perp walk. He sits on trial, looking drugged, and is transported to and from court and high security mental facility.

"Handled"

What would it cost to create one lone wolf patsy a year?

What would it be worth? LBJ sure changed the course of this country on the back of a patsy, that had to be valuable.

What else are they doing? Airplane shoe bomber? Lesser known assassinations? Who killed Seth Rich?

Grooming is a real thing, I believe it can be done efficiently up to and including mass shootings.

I am open minded. I would imagine the common thread of each of these guys was going to counseling would come up, wouldn't it?

Top Back Refresh