What's new

Happy Brithday to me!

Chzbrgr

Bucket Driver
Member Number
Loc
Peoples Republic of Maryland
Getting old and a jacked up shoulder. I've been putting off the inevitable. The wife hooked me up with a surprise. Got it dialed in at 20 before it got dark. Damn this thing shoots.
20201105_193950.jpg

Does the scope really do much? Figured they were always similar range to a bow?

You got a good wife! Nice suprise.

They shoot farther and it's easier to be more accurate. Give one a try if you ever get a chance, they're pretty neato.

Dafuk? My bday was yesterday and my wife got me carhart jeans....lol

What model? How much? I've gotta upgrade mine, I have an older, heavier, wider, less accurate 10point. Heading out shortly to try and score me a deer.

Dafuk? My bday was yesterday and my wife got me carhart jeans....lol

What model? How much? I've gotta upgrade mine, I have an older, heavier, wider, less accurate 10point. Heading out shortly to try and score me a deer.

It's the Vengent. Claiming 440 fps. Looks like the package is normally 2 bills. She colluded with my buddy that has a pro shop. He even delivered! My neighbors got a probably 5 year old Ten Point and he's claiming a big difference.

It's got crosshairs and dots just as a sight. You set the scope to your arrow speed which adjusts the gaps and sets the magnification. Makes this scope set at close to 4x they're claiming. I don't think you could shoot close to this things capabilities with pin sights. It's a sweet setup.

It's the Vengent. Claiming 440 fps. Looks like the package is normally 2 bills. She colluded with my buddy that has a pro shop. He even delivered! My neighbors got a probably 5 year old Ten Point and he's claiming a big difference.

Your wife got a hawt sister? :flipoff2:
I mean.....my carhart pants are pretty cool too, got the flannel lining, hammer loop, green in color. Not sure how fast they shoot...hahaha
I've had the magnum extreme for years, killed a bunch of shit with it, quality has been great. It takes a beating, on and off the quad, dropped it a few times, only replaced the string once.

Top Back Refresh