What's new

Haas Toolroom Lathe

Unrelated to anything, but Dorian makes some bad ass shit. For a smaller tool company, I'm impressed.

Shame they stopped making the thru coolant tool post and the gang tooling setup. Would have made some things easier.

Hmmm...

Looks somewhat familiar...

IMG_6080edit.JPG

Hopefully they found new homes and didn't actually get scrapped. Yes, the high end is much better, but a lot of little guys would love to have other's cast offs.
If only I could find a way to adapt a tool changer like that to the haas. I still havent given up hope yet. Tormach 15L lathe?

Shame they stopped making the thru coolant tool post and the gang tooling setup. Would have made some things easier.

If only I could find a way to adapt a tool changer like that to the haas. I still havent given up hope yet. Tormach 15L lathe?

Can you retrofit the 4 station turret for yours? Seems like that paired with more gang tooling would get you a lot.

Hmmm...

Looks somewhat familiar...

IMG_6080edit.JPG

Hopefully they found new homes and didn't actually get scrapped. Yes, the high end is much better, but a lot of little guys would love to have other's cast offs.

If I remember right, sold for a price per pound to an outfit that hauled them off.

I was just surprised how shit the HAAS were compared to other brands, especially for how much they cost.

Top Back Refresh