What's new

h2 wheels - worth it or naw?

lagunaMS

4 by drive
Member Number
Loc
Dixie
Set of these popped up local to me. Set of 5 for $300. Wanting to use them on a 97 K2500 to replace some :mr-t: wheels that came on it. Truck is stock minus the wheels and cranked torsion bars to clear the 285/65-18s that are on it now. Tire calc says that's about a 32" tire so 285/70s would eventually go on these wheels

Only thing I'm worried about is the positive offset, but in pics I've seen it looks like they have a similar offset to the ones I have now or the stock ones. Just don't want them to sit tucked in too far

I was thinking of getting the stock steel 16s but these popped up in what looks like perfect shape,

What say you?

h2 wheels.jpg

H2s look good with the Chevy center caps on them. If I ever give up my 16s for easier to find tires 17s, it's going to be those.

I googled "GMT400 H2 wheels" and they look pretty damn good together.

That's a killer deal anyway, buy them and test fit the wheels before buying tires. Worst case scenario you flip them and break even.

If you dont want them I might. If you dont let me know where they are.

I bought them thangz, 4 in great shape with a decent matching spare. Tires are trash but good enough for mock up. Bought them to eventually replace these which are way too flashy for me

BC83D38E-09F9-4C5A-A6D1-CFDA2EDC6C44.jpeg

Great deal. Combo looks great but watch for corrosion and clear coat likes to peel off these rims.

Great deal. Combo looks great but watch for corrosion and clear coat likes to peel off these rims.
They all look really nice on the front, but the spare has corrosion on the back side of them. Gotta find some center caps on ebay now

And if your stock center caps are like my 2007 ones,you'll have to take off the little plastic nubs in the back to get just enough threads for the plastic lug nuts.

Top Back Refresh