What's new

Guy catches 17' python with his bare hands and get bit.

Didn't watch the whole thing, but I like he's holding the snake's head an inch from his cawk after that same head just brutalized his arm...

Aren't you supposed to tape up your wrists before you go for something like that?

Also, I had that on mute and flipped through it. Did he end up killing it? Looked rather timid by the end of the video.

Got an artery... dude you would have bled out in about 45 seconds. I was really rooting for the snake while watching that. Would have been a great video to watch him wrapped up by that thing.

"I" would have bled out? That guy lasted longer than 45 seconds. Why is he magical and I am not? Why do you confuse me like this? Or rather, I should say - stop being confused with magic and nonsense and listen to reality for a second, ok?

Gallon of blood = he's dead. Period. No ifs ands or buts. We only have 1.25 gallons of blood in us. If you lose less than HALF of a gallon, you are unconscious. End of story.

"Gallon of blood"... :rolleyes:

Ok, we'll let is slide. 🤣

On a serious note, did it really get an artery? Was that just his personal guess, or did a doctor confirm it? Scary stuff, regardless of debate about any specific loss, etc.

Seems like a burlap bag and some patients would have done him a lot better than that

In, emergency room, psychiatric, or some other specialty work best for snagging up big snakes?? Do they work better if they are patient patients?

FUGGGGGGGGGGGGG that!

What kinda shots do you take after "Python bite?" ASIDE from, "Everclear!"

On a serious note, did it really get an artery? Was that just his personal guess, or did a doctor confirm it? Scary stuff, regardless of debate about any specific loss, etc.

I dont think so. personal guess. he never got treatment for it i'm sure.

I think all that is hyperbolic bravado. He is an idiot. Let's hold a phone while I wrestle a snake that weighs as much as I do...If he had a go pro on he would have at least had both hands to work with.

He is lucky it did not wrap around his neck. That thing could have killed him and probably eat him too.

Hey he has the shoulder thing that goes up.

Top Back Refresh