What's new

Gun forums

Weapons guild.

I have accounts on ak files, the ak forum, FAL files, and maybe some others I can’t remember. Haven’t logged into most of them in years.
I haven't been to any of these sites in quite a while, but I have been a member for years.

I remembered another, but apparently Beyond556 has been dead and gone for a while.

I was looking for some info and all the forums I came across were VS's and slow.
Most of the problem isn't that people aren't interested in interacting.

Everyone smart enough to meaningfully interact also understands how everything posted remains archived forever. Makes shit awkward and full of second-guessing when the last sixty years have been all about sowing fear of changing legalities.

used to be over on 24hourcampfire quite a bit. But that turned into a shit show.
Cruise some of the long range hunting forums when I'm looking for info but thats about it anymore

Austin if you're looking for a project, make an Armslist that doesn't suck.

It was tolerable 5-ish years ago, basically useless now. They've reformatted so many times, I've made at least 3 accounts.

I stopped looking at armslist soon as they made you log in before you could look at an ad

Austin if you're looking for a project, make an Armslist that doesn't suck.

It was tolerable 5-ish years ago, basically useless now. They've reformatted so many times, I've made at least 3 accounts.
this

fucking A yes

Longrangehunting.com here and there. Don't think it's owned by vs.

Top Back Refresh