Threads:
Discussions:
Photos:

Latest posts

Latest photos

Group events

Midwest-MO/KS/AR/OK/NE/IA

Group heading to Tuttle Creek ORV June 10-12

My group uses the 25w waterproof TYT-8400/8600s from Brad Blair at sxsradios.com. It comes programmed and ready to rock. Everyone has the same radio so there's no off brand radios fucking up that nobody knows how to operate. Mine is mounted on the dash of my RZR and it gets power washed as well and never misses a beat. I have a Baefong handheld too that I take with me for people that don't have their own. it won't talk as far obviously but will work in a pinch in a group.

Finally managed to finish the commercial building I was building and got the lease signed. I m jonesing to get the buggy out. I will likely hit randolph this weekend. Probably sunday. I will be in my silver dodge and my buggy pictured in this thread if anyone comes out.

Finally managed to finish the commercial building I was building and got the lease signed. I m jonesing to get the buggy out. I will likely hit randolph this weekend. Probably sunday. I will be in my silver dodge and my buggy pictured in this thread if anyone comes out.
Going by yourself?

looks like 90ish sunday. might be toasty. I'll stay until it gets hot then bail. Have plans to see kids in manhattan so why not drag the buggy along.

Top Back Refresh