Threads:
Discussions:
Photos:

Latest posts

Latest photos

Group events

Midwest-MO/KS/AR/OK/NE/IA

Group heading to Tuttle Creek ORV June 10-12

CB when they work:laughing: can’t ever convince anyone to ground their shit proper:lmao:
I was in the same boat as you. None of my friends wanted to have good systems. I didn’t want to fo business band but my friend had a hand full of them so our small group all has them now. They work good for what we have.

If my friend gets his Bruce Jenner swapped he will be up Saturday.

I’m staying at Fancy creek so I’m good for whenever. Some of our group is coming down and camping Thursday, the rest are Giotto be down 9 or so Friday AM
Would it be ok with you if I left my buggy and trailer at your camp Friday night? I was going to take my son back to his moms and bring my girlfriend up Saturday.

looks like the wifey doesn't wanna go so I will be rolling solo Saturday..

I'm planning on coming up Friday morning. I'm about an hour south west of the trails.

Ive only been once. What I could remember was they only let you wheel certain hours. Seems like 9am. We got there around 7am and started wheeling. How bad are they about being out before or after hours?

It looks like the weather might be ok. Not seeing the rain in the forecast anymore. Been getting rain the last few days Im guessing it will be a muddy mess.

In all reality I tho it’s dawn/dusk as a practical matter. The only time I’ve ever seen LEO out there is about 30 minutes to an hour before sunset. That being said, I’ll defer to whoever is more local and knows for sure.
C6F6EFBF-BFD7-4A1A-9863-7867A68294F6.png

This is from the ACE website.

DuckTape

Matt, you wanna bring the new RZR out? haven't wheeled with you in years.
Unfortunately Moab was hard on it. I need to order some new axles and do some maintenance before it will be back out on the trails. I've sold my house so moving is going to take up all of my next few weekends too.

Unfortunately Moab was hard on it. I need to order some new axles and do some maintenance before it will be back out on the trails. I've sold my house so moving is going to take up all of my next few weekends too.
I've got two Rhino 2 front Turbo axles and a rear Turbo axle you can use to get you on the trail. lol :laughing:

I've got two Rhino 2 front Turbo axles and a rear Turbo axle you can use to get you on the trail. lol :laughing:
Thanks for the offer, but I can't make it happen with the move. I broke a rear turbo axle. RZR also took a nap in the golden crack.

Golden Crack.jpeg

nice.. yea there is a certain line the 2 seaters need to take there and even then it leans like a MFer. lol

Hope you guys had fun out there.

They are calling for rain till about 9am so I will be showing up around then instead of 8. Im still loading crap now.

They have had a lot of rain up there recently. How bad will high water be up there? I know my friend that is coming up Saturday hydrolocked his engine up there once. He thought he saw tracks going in one side of a water hole and out the other. It was and instant drop off over his hood he said. It was a clusterfuck to get out because he was by himself and nobody up there had anything besides side by sides and he was literally dead in the water.

They are calling for rain till about 9am so I will be showing up around then instead of 8. Im still loading crap now.

They have had a lot of rain up there recently. How bad will high water be up there? I know my friend that is coming up Saturday hydrolocked his engine up there once. He thought he saw tracks going in one side of a water hole and out the other. It was and instant drop off over his hood he said. It was a clusterfuck to get out because he was by himself and nobody up there had anything besides side by sides and he was literally dead in the water.
I’ve only been down to the trails to look around a couple times since we got here (family time been taking precedence). Spoke to a couple of people who’ve been out a couple days ago and they say you’re not finding deep mud unless you are looking for it. I’m camped next to the big blue fork and I haven’t noticed the water level go up at all. If it’s not raining I’ll keep and we actually make it out at 8 I will make sure to go back to the parking area at 9 and/or keep an eye on my phone if I have reception.

I was just informed by the wife that my niece is having a grad party tomorrow evening. Way to announce it the day before kiddo. :shaking:

niece is graduating from Nursing School as an LPN. :beer:

Well shit.. I guess I should probably attend since wife and I don't have kids and I might need a caregiver. lol

I'm out for today as well. Under staffed here and it would be irresponsible of me to leave. Hopefully next time. Wheel safe, travel safe on your way home.

I was just informed by the wife that my niece is having a grad party tomorrow evening. Way to announce it the day before kiddo. :shaking:

niece is graduating from Nursing School as an LPN. :beer:

Well shit.. I guess I should probably attend since wife and I don't have kids and I might need a caregiver. lol
My wife does that to me as well. I feel ya.

Perhaps we can try to get an IRATE trip planned in the next year?

My wife does that to me as well. I feel ya.

Perhaps we can try to get an IRATE trip planned in the next year?
in my wife's defense it wasn't her fault. my niece didn't send out the party invites 'til this morning. :homer:

10-4 guys. Me and Iowa boys are here.

Its a good day to sit in the AC anyways.
I was representing Kansas as well. It was a good day. We almost endoed the Jeep I was riding in after you left.

Carnage! Was a perfectly fine Birfield…
Did you get it out before it tore up the inside of the housing?

Top Back Refresh