What's new

Gov going around constitution to gather intel

Were you concerned with the Patriot Act, or is this just more bleeting about those damn Dems?
It is the Unpatriotic Act. Just saying. And yes me personally I have screamed about it since day one. It was just another way to grow government and keep the serfs under their thumb. Dark days are ahead.

I have a Cuban neighbor. He was born and raised in Cuba. He tells me how it was there. He cannot believe that the American people want to line up to get their government issued 4lbs of rice per person.
This^^^. I have several friends that grew up under the USSR and cant believe Americans are going down this road.

This^^^. I have several friends that grew up under the USSR and cant believe Americans are going down this road.
Native Africans are much the same. They just can't believe it. And, they don't associate with "their own kind" here.

I don't know what it will take for the general public to see through the bullshit that is the GOP or Dems,
That is the question right there. My neighbor is hardcore Dem, but his ideology is so fucking confused that I can NOT figure out why he is. He has been fucked by illegal immigration, fucked by taxes, and generally responds to most liberal idiocy very strongly in a negative way. Very anti-.gov, understands fully that they drive business out of CA, hates Newsom with a passion. When I asked him very pointedly to name one good thing that Biden has done so far, his reply is he knew he would be bad, just not this bad. I said alright, we agree he is bad, if he is on the ticket in 3 some odd years, would you vote for him again? Absolutely.

I give up, I simply don't get it.

That is the question right there. My neighbor is hardcore Dem, but his ideology is so fucking confused that I can NOT figure out why he is. He has been fucked by illegal immigration, fucked by taxes, and generally responds to most liberal idiocy very strongly in a negative way. Very anti-.gov, understands fully that they drive business out of CA, hates Newsom with a passion. When I asked him very pointedly to name one good thing that Biden has done so far, his reply is he knew he would be bad, just not this bad. I said alright, we agree he is bad, if he is on the ticket in 3 some odd years, would you vote for him again? Absolutely.

I give up, I simply don't get it.
Sadly there are many, many people that just don't critically think about such things, they want to be heard or to participate in these topics so they just spout off what they've heard on TV or some podcast or whatever, thinking that it makes them look informed or serious about whatever POV they have, and they're fully prepared to shout you down if you don't agree with them. I've got a good buddy that has gone down the CNN rabbit hole, he's educated, white, lives in a Cop bedroom community, etc., but he's constantly furious at what the Republicans have done, and summerly dismisses any mention of Hunter Biden, or Hilary's email server, or Obama weaponizing the IRS against the Tea Party, I have to tell him I don't want to talk politics. Shit, I went to pick up a rifle scope yesterday, and a guy I've been shooting with (only once) after saying hello starts in on a rant about Biden, it's exhausting.

Sadly there are many, many people that just don't critically think about such things, they want to be heard or to participate in these topics so they just spout off what they've heard on TV or some podcast or whatever, thinking that it makes them look informed or serious about whatever POV they have, and they're fully prepared to shout you down if you don't agree with them. I've got a good buddy that has gone down the CNN rabbit hole, he's educated, white, lives in a Cop bedroom community, etc., but he's constantly furious at what the Republicans have done, and summerly dismisses any mention of Hunter Biden, or Hilary's email server, or Obama weaponizing the IRS against the Tea Party, I have to tell him I don't want to talk politics. Shit, I went to pick up a rifle scope yesterday, and a guy I've been shooting with (only once) after saying hello starts in on a rant about Biden, it's exhausting.
He told me he hated DJT with a passion. Ok, tell me one thing that he did that hurt you? What? What did he do that hurt you? Nothing, I don't like the way he talks. awesome

He told me he hated DJT with a passion. Ok, tell me one thing that he did that hurt you? What? What did he do that hurt you? Nothing, I don't like the way he talks. awesome
Or they called him a fascists.

There is a bill that passed the house and headed to the senate to unionize all of America and eliminate 1099 jobs. Everyone will be on a payroll if this passes.

There is a bill that passed the house and headed to the senate to unionize all of America and eliminate 1099 jobs. Everyone will be on a payroll if this passes.
Oh shit. Fuck em. I try to keep most of my eng sidework on the up and up and pay taxes. 1099s are the easy way for my clients to do that. I'll just start collecting crypto and let them try and figure it out I guess.

Or they called him a fascists.

that would be in direct contradiction to ACA....

So yall dont know you have the unlimited right to contract and im guessing you dont know what that means but still LOL strive to give up some of that contract to a government entity because you think its WHAT the right thing to do ?

You guys amaze me.

As far as income tax look up "the law that never was"

that would be in direct contradiction to ACA....
Just saw it on Newsmax last night. They had a guy on there who was well versed in the bill. I can’t remember the number, but DuckDuckGo might bring it up on a search.

So yall dont know you have the unlimited right to contract and im guessing you dont know what that means but still LOL strive to give up some of that contract to a government entity because you think its WHAT the right thing to do ?

You guys amaze me.

Did Joe Biden write that for you?

Fitz gooble niff-narf!

Just saw it on Newsmax last night. They had a guy on there who was well versed in the bill. I can’t remember the number, but DuckDuckGo might bring it up on a search.
I have no doubt that 80% of the laws the feds pass contradict another law the feds passed...

I read it three times and then gave up.
Comprehend You do not.

I dont care to explain things to the likes of you that an average idiot should be able to understand.

Is anybody here dumb enough to believe that the NSA, FBI, CIA, etc, blah, ad nauseum, name your favorite government spook agency . . . have ever given any fawks about the people's Constitutionally protected rights?

Not even close. The truth is that its been happening since day 1.
OK. Educate me. June 22 nd 1789 What exactly was the IRS, CIA, FBI et all doing for the Washington/Adams regime?

Legal fictions aka government created entities that have come no basis in reality.

A flesh and blood man or woman is a live human but has no bearing on government as laws arent written to affect them only the make believe entity known as US citizens think 14th amdt creations.

You guys amaze me.

1620246593037.png

How many PAE posts does it take to get BINGO?

I didn't want to start a new thread for just this. But I keep hearing about The NSA being able to just get into whatever they want. The FBI was "fixing" a flaw on a bunch of people's firewalls and now this. If this is true shit is about to get bad. Really bad.

It amazes me how people can't understand precedent. I'm sure plenty of liberals support this. Now ask them if they would've supported it if Trump was pushing for it. Why not? Definitions evolve due to a lot of reasons. On legalese, definitions evolve based on who's in control. If Trump or a Trumper is elected in 2024, guess who gets labeled as extremists? I don't support that either and that's why you have to uphold rights over temporary political convenience.

Tucker Carlson got a "whistle blower" call saying that the NSA was reading his e-mail. Gave him specifics from his e-mails that nobody should know. Now he has asked the NSA if they are reading his email and has gotten 2 statements full of words but no denial. Looking to see where this goes.

edit. matt beat me to it

I'm sure they pulled a playsheet from the Obamma/Clinton days and did him like they did Flynn. We want to tap Flynn's phone, so we start an investigation on the Russians. Have them call him so they can scoop Flynn's shit as ancillary info.

Biden was clearly savvy enough to hit repeat on his political enemies.

Just a little insight into the minds of those that work for an alphabet agency.

I worked with a guy that was a marine sniper and was going to college on a GI bill for his engineering degree.

One day we were on top of a materials silo changing a proximity switch. I noticed he was just standing there looking out. I asked, what are you looking at? His reply, theres no one in that town I couldn't take out from here. I told him some things he might want to keep to himself.

Two weeks before he graduated he got an interview for a job he had applied for. They hired him. So two weeks later...he started work for the NSA.

Imagine that.
Is anybody here dumb enough to believe that the NSA, FBI, CIA, etc, blah, ad nauseum, name your favorite government spook agency . . . have ever given any fawks about the people's Constitutionally protected rights?

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh