What's new

Gov going around constitution to gather intel

Roc doc, what has voting libertarian done to improve the situation?

If your honest with yourself, not a damn thing.
I'm way more libertarian than most, but as a political party they are inept and incompetent.

The repubs aren't much better. There's maybe 6 at the national level that are worth a crap. Most Republicans are probably just upset they didn't think of this first.

This country is circling the drain, I am trying my best to be prepared for the coming collapse. Would love to have an exit strategy, but there's no other place to go.

Roc doc, what has voting libertarian done to improve the situation?

If your honest with yourself, not a damn thing.
I'm way more libertarian than most, but as a political party they are inept and incompetent.

The repubs aren't much better. There's maybe 6 at the national level that are worth a crap. Most Republicans are probably just upset they didn't think of this first.

This country is circling the drain, I am trying my best to be prepared for the coming collapse. Would love to have an exit strategy, but there's no other place to go.
I am registered as an independent, used to be GOP, but changed some time ago. I agree it's a long shot for a libertarian candidate to make it to POTUS, and even then what if it was Gary Johnson, sheesh that guy was an idiot. I did vote for Jo fully realizing that she didn't have a chance of winning, but couldn't vote for DJT or Creepy Joe/Ho. I don't know what it will take for the general public to see through the bullshit that is the GOP or Dems, but these are the same people that get wrapped up in the Kardashians, or Lakers, or Housewives drama. Let them eat cake, right?

The US is so fantastically wealthy, national debt not withstanding, that it's easy for people to be in their comfort zone and just keep their blinders on. We have a spending problem and most of it is tied to the extensive bureaucracy, the military industrial complex and of course bullshit social programs. There is more than enough revenue to run schools, build roads, and fund local, national and international LEO's, and a reasonably sized military, it's the rampant waste that is killing us.

I have a Cuban neighbor. He was born and raised in Cuba. He tells me how it was there. He cannot believe that the American people want to line up to get their government issued 4lbs of rice per person.

I defend(ed) the Patriot Act as necessary given the situation. Kinda like masks. Extension of the Patriot Act is ridiculous, kinda like vaccine passports

The gov never releases power once it is been granted that power. There was never a good reason for the Patriot Act at the time, but it was packaged to make people feel safe, nothing more. Do you really believe the TSA is doing anything to make flying safer? Really? Any time the gov has presented a "makes you safer" program, every citizen should get a shiver in the spine and immediately work to prevent it. Unfortunately, we have had much too long a period of easy living that people have forgotten what hardship can be.

the democrat party has no fear, they own the news, the agencies and damn near everything else. there is only one reason for their big gun control push. I have come to the conclusion they have it in their minds that they will have total control very soon of a disarmed America to do with as they see fit.

the democrat party has no fear, they own the news, the agencies and damn near everything else. there is only one reason for their big gun control push. I have come to the conclusion they have it in their minds that they will have total control very soon of a disarmed America to do with as they see fit.

Truth. Hence why we are being labeled as extremists.

These motherfuckers straight took the country from us, and the masses are too fucking stupid to see it.

I am registered as an independent, used to be GOP, but changed some time ago. I agree it's a long shot for a libertarian candidate to make it to POTUS, and even then what if it was Gary Johnson, sheesh that guy was an idiot. I did vote for Jo fully realizing that she didn't have a chance of winning, but couldn't vote for DJT or Creepy Joe/Ho. I don't know what it will take for the general public to see through the bullshit that is the GOP or Dems, but these are the same people that get wrapped up in the Kardashians, or Lakers, or Housewives drama. Let them eat cake, right?

The US is so fantastically wealthy, national debt not withstanding, that it's easy for people to be in their comfort zone and just keep their blinders on. We have a spending problem and most of it is tied to the extensive bureaucracy, the military industrial complex and of course bullshit social programs. There is more than enough revenue to run schools, build roads, and fund local, national and international LEO's, and a reasonably sized military, it's the rampant waste that is killing us.
Nothing will ever change, just look at this board as an example. The people here are generally more in tune with politics and the big picture, yet a majority will still say that you must vote even after seeing one election where the chosen candidate did not win and what happened for the 4yrs after that, followed by an openly rigged election.

Saw a thing on The Yakuza the other day, and they fully understand that the weapons laws work in their favor. Ammo is scarce in Japan as are firearms, so they are only used rare occasions, as a country they have something like 10 shootings a year, (not counting suicides), and usually all of them are tied to Yakuza. Carrying a blade is also illegal, so usually the Yakuza that are on the streets are unarmed, they will snatch someone they want to harm in a car and then take them somewhere to perform the violence. I makes it so there's no blood in the streets, but of course the violence is still there. Sure, we have shootouts between Bloods and Crips, and other firearm violence, but I fully expect that I'll go my whole life without having to shoot someone...but I still carry.

You're right, the Dems do not understand that you cannot legislate the violence out of people, and the people that agree with them are not realistic.

Nothing will ever change, just look at this board as an example. The people here are generally more in tune with politics and the big picture, yet a majority will still say that you must vote even after seeing one election where the chosen candidate did not win and what happened for the 4yrs after that, followed by an openly rigged election.
It's more than one election. Don't forget about the "hanging chads".

Extremists:

Trump supporters
Conservatives
Gun owners
Anti vaxers
Anti maskers
Libertarians
Christians
Pro police organizations
Men's rights advocates
Businesses that defy lockdowns
People who engage in dancing at weddings

What did I say the other day? Communism is here and taking over, and people better wake the fuck up.

It's just that in this echo chamber there are those that want to put all the blame on the Dems/Libs and somehow think that calling themselves conservative and aligning with the GOP makes them somehow morally superior, when in fact they're being manipulated with false rhetoric for their vote. I don't have the answer as to how we fix it tomorrow system wide, but I know how I use my vote.
The answer is paying attention to politcians and how they vote and what they support. Only way to try and fix it, and hold them accountable when they give up your rights or vote against the people.

The gov never releases power once it is been granted that power. There was never a good reason for the Patriot Act at the time, but it was packaged to make people feel safe, nothing more. Do you really believe the TSA is doing anything to make flying safer? Really? Any time the gov has presented a "makes you safer" program, every citizen should get a shiver in the spine and immediately work to prevent it. Unfortunately, we have had much too long a period of easy living that people have forgotten what hardship can be.
fuckers confiscated my inert 30.06 keychain, but let me walk onto a plane with a M12 ratchet and battery in my backpack.

which one of these is more likely to be useful as a weapon?
but I wanted to get on a plane, so they got my keychain.

theater.

fuckers confiscated my inert 30.06 keychain, but let me walk onto a plane with a M12 ratchet and battery in my backpack.

which one of these is more likely to be useful as a weapon?
but I wanted to get on a plane, so they got my keychain.

theater.
I have a bottle opener that is made from a .50 BMG. It has a bullet, but no primer, and a slice near the case head so that it can be used to open bottles. Took me quite a while for them to understand it was not a weapon, and Shaniquia pointed out that it could be used as a stabbing weapon, and I pointed out that a ballpoint pen could as well. They finally gave it back to me, but the hassle wasn't worth it, so I don't fly with it anymore...now I have a corkscrew with a bottle opener, and they've been fine with that. :shaking:

I have a bottle opener that is made from a .50 BMG. It has a bullet, but no primer, and a slice near the case head so that it can be used to open bottles. Took me quite a while for them to understand it was not a weapon, and Shaniquia pointed out that it could be used as a stabbing weapon, and I pointed out that a ballpoint pen could as well. They finally gave it back to me, but the hassle wasn't worth it, so I don't fly with it anymore...now I have a corkscrew with a bottle opener, and they've been fine with that. :shaking:
I pointed out to them that it had a post through the primer and was empty, but anything that looks dangerous is their standard.
I'm mad that I didn't think to pull the bullet and save the little post through the primer so I could just make another.

but no worries walking on board with that 5 lb metal object meant to fit in your hand like a club. That's fine cause it says milwaukee on the side and isn't actually a club you know?
a piano moving dolly was in my checked baggage, and also got TSA checked.

i tried to bring one on a plane ~05 and it was absconded with by TSA...

Its worse, it's Fascism, like legit actual Fascism not the orange man bad kind.
No wonder no one believes this. This is from Wikipedia. First search.

Attachments

• 153D4CFF-932E-4F11-B6B9-6A3A90E0F1C1.png
    153D4CFF-932E-4F11-B6B9-6A3A90E0F1C1.png
    420.6 KB · Views: 84
My son and I sat inside the "Secured area" at the airport 2 years ago and commented on what you could and couldn't carry in, yet once inside we were allowed to take a 32 OZ. bottle of Taptio back to our table, and in one of the duty free stores they were selling 50' of paracord.

All things they would have confiscated from us at the checkpoint. I had to tell him to keep it down He started joking about taking over a plane with stuff sold inside the secured area:homer::laughing:

video at the link. I tried to copy and paste here to avoid linksliding comments but character limit exceeded.

Being sold as a way to track extremists on homeland soil without the drawbacks of constitutional restraint. Good thing the HarriBidens are concerned about my constitutional rights.:flipoff2:
It doesnt circumvent shit. The biden admin just doesnt care. Acting as an agent of the govt, or in other words acting at the request of the gov is the same as being the govt. Thats why if someone goes in your house and takes something at the request of the govt without a warrant its inadmissable in court. More importantly and govt entity (agency or agent) that knowingly acts on information gathered in this manner is breaking the law and is open to prosecution and civil suits.

Were you concerned with the Patriot Act, or is this just more bleeting about those damn Dems?
The patriot act was almost as disconcerting but does provide slightly more protection for USCs, very slightly more.

Wow crazy!

Actual definition time: Fascism - Econlib.

My boys are 11 and 7. I’d rather see this get kicked off before they have to fight for our freedoms. I’m feeling closer to 40 than 30, but am willing to keep up the good fight so my boys don’t have to. I’ve started telling everyone I know to start paying attention at the local level and to help take our state back. This primary will see where Pennsylvania stands.

What are USCs?
Legal fictions aka government created entities that have come no basis in reality.

A flesh and blood man or woman is a live human but has no bearing on government as laws arent written to affect them only the make believe entity known as US citizens think 14th amdt creations.

Legal fictions aka government created entities that have come no basis in reality.

A flesh and blood man or woman is a live human but has no bearing on government as laws arent written to affect them only the make believe entity known as US citizens think 14th amdt creations.
AM I BEING DETAINED???

Top Back Refresh