What's new

Gov going around constitution to gather intel

Snowden's been talking about this for years now. Living under a fascist regime is fun...
Control can only be hidden for so long. We are seen the final chess pieces in a game that was started long ago, with this particular example being teed up to happen by the patriot act, which led to the creation of the surveillance state.

Putting into practice was was learned before snowden exposed it. This mimics PRISM closely, and I'm sure they've seen a reboot of XKeyscore and other unconstitutional bullshit.

The .gov is trying to make Google, Facebook and the rest, just another arm of the NSA. The arm that works within the US.

Last edited:
Nothing will ever change, just look at this board as an example. The people here are generally more in tune with politics and the big picture, yet a majority will still say that you must vote even after seeing one election where the chosen candidate did not win and what happened for the 4yrs after that, followed by an openly rigged election.
I think people will continue to vote and hope that change will come, because the only thing after that is to start shooting, and have you seen the price of fuk n ammo? Vote or shoot.. decisions, decisions

That is the question right there. My neighbor is hardcore Dem, but his ideology is so fucking confused that I can NOT figure out why he is. He has been fucked by illegal immigration, fucked by taxes, and generally responds to most liberal idiocy very strongly in a negative way. Very anti-.gov, understands fully that they drive business out of CA, hates Newsom with a passion. When I asked him very pointedly to name one good thing that Biden has done so far, his reply is he knew he would be bad, just not this bad. I said alright, we agree he is bad, if he is on the ticket in 3 some odd years, would you vote for him again? Absolutely.

I give up, I simply don't get it.
Does he belong to a work club?

That is the question right there. My neighbor is hardcore Dem, but his ideology is so fucking confused that I can NOT figure out why he is. He has been fucked by illegal immigration, fucked by taxes, and generally responds to most liberal idiocy very strongly in a negative way. Very anti-.gov, understands fully that they drive business out of CA, hates Newsom with a passion. When I asked him very pointedly to name one good thing that Biden has done so far, his reply is he knew he would be bad, just not this bad. I said alright, we agree he is bad, if he is on the ticket in 3 some odd years, would you vote for him again? Absolutely.

I give up, I simply don't get it.
That was the majority of the Chicago metro area, yet still voted straight ticket D.

He told me he hated DJT with a passion. Ok, tell me one thing that he did that hurt you? What? What did he do that hurt you? Nothing, I don't like the way he talks. awesome

That guy suffers from Stockholm syndrome by proxy. He's literally in love with the captors that he "hates"

Top Back Refresh