What's new

Got the kid a bike.

Tryloff

Member Number
Got a left over new 2018 ttr50. We were looking for a used one, but they are just about as expensive as the new ones are around here. Hope to get more chances to get out and wheel now.

photo2508.jpg

Nice. How old is the kiddo? Mine tools around on the Power Wheels, but I've been wanting something with a little more balls. Was thinking converting it to 24v and screwing in some tire treads onto the plastic wheels. Not sure if kiddo is ready for gas power just yet.

Sweet. Can’t wait to get my boys out on them. My older one loves vehicles. Just upgraded his power wheels for the second time.

She's 6 y.o. now. We had a jeep power wheels. It was cool. We got this now. I wish we had gotten it sooner. Bike, helmet, gloves, boots, and goggles was 2500 out the door, brand new everything. Hope she enjoys it.

She's 6 y.o. now. We had a jeep power wheels. It was cool. We got this now. I wish we had gotten it sooner. Bike, helmet, gloves, boots, and goggles was 2500 out the door, brand new everything. Hope she enjoys it.

If not, you and your drunk buddies will! 🤣

Nice! I got the step daughter an electric scooter for her 7th over the weekend and the only time she hasn't been on it was for recharging. Not sure the neighbors would like her zipping around on a gas bike though.

Top Back Refresh