What's new

Got t-cases? Git moneys

No way

Viking Mothfukle
Member Number
Loc
Under the bus
Screenshot_20200702-201235_Outlook.jpg

I got a pile of "usable" zuk cases. Wish I could get a deal like that within reasonable shipping distance/cost

You gotta get them there on your dime, then it's up to them if it's usable or not, then if it's not it's your dime to get it back?

What could go wrong for the seller?

They're gonna end up with a ton of free cores sent them on someone else's dime.

Pretty brilliant plan.

Wow that's a generous cash price.

I once got a top shift case at a scrap yard for $10, I made money on it, but not that much.

I got a pile of "usable" zuk cases. Wish I could get a deal like that within reasonable shipping distance/cost

How much? They are getting pretty rare over here, I even kept one that sat outside and filled with water and then went through a fire :laughing:​​​​​​

I know 2big bronco would probably be interested also. No idea how shipping would work.

Not if I was drowning and they had life preservers with the deal.
fukk trailmart (yes I did\am)!

Last edited:

Looks like they are only looking for toyota cases? I've got some np205's and 20's but I'm guessing nobody's paying $400 for those.

No thanks, I’ll keep mine for the next set of duals if I need.

Nice to know they are worth $100 more than they used to be around here.

It also looks like TG is having a pretty good sale on a 6.5:1 zuk case kit over the next few days. Hmm.....

Are they worth that much now? I remember when you could get them for $70 for a forward shift and $100 for a top shift.

Not if I was drowning and they had life preservers with the deal.
fukk trailmart

Yep, there's nothing they make I'd pay for. It would cost $75-$100 to ship. Not to mention I dont take their word if my case is good or not.

Top Back Refresh