What's new

Gorilla Whips & Rock Lights

Austin

Blame Canada
Member Number
Loc
St.Louis, MO
irate4x4 is now a Gorilla Whips & Rock Lights Vendor!

Click image for larger version Name:	red_logo-1.png Views:	0 Size:	52.6 KB ID:	259019

If you need a whip to satisfy park requirements, or just want to stand out in the crowd these multicolor LED whips and rock lights are awesome! You can use their app on your phone to set the colors or strobe patterns you want, or you can sync them via Bluetooth to your music to pulse or strobe.

Click image for larger version Name:	red_logo-1.png Views:	0 Size:	52.6 KB ID:	259019 Click image for larger version Name:	red_logo-1.png Views:	0 Size:	52.6 KB ID:	259019 Click image for larger version Name:	red_logo-1.png Views:	0 Size:	52.6 KB ID:	259019

As a Gorilla Whips LED Whip owner, you'll also receive:
#1 - Our Lifetime Manufacturer Defect Warranty
#2 - 50% off BRAND NEW whip replacement coverage on customer caused breaks.

Check out their site here, then let me know when you're ready for a great deal.

As always at irate4x4, Red Skull members get that deep deep discount
:grinpimp:

These things are great! They are also super easy to deal. I just put a set on my SXS a couple months back. I get compliments on them every time I go out.

Uhhhh...... Look that shit up yourself?
I did actually..

all I could notice was that places always said they were for "offroad" vehicles..

I never actually saw anyone talkin about having them on the road..

I dont know, I think it would look kind of cool and different to have one for when you go cruising..

never have seen one on the road, so at least it would be original

I had 4 tubes of neon with their own transformers under a mustang back in 92.. who knew that would take off? eh..

Top Back Refresh