What's new

Gooseneck camera.

Gbkeith

Three twenties and a ten
Member Number
Loc
County Road 13
I’ve got a 2024 F350 xlt. It’s got a backup camera that switches onto the screen whenever I put it in reverse. I’d like to put a camera on the headache rack so I can see the hitch as I’m backing up. The most obvious solution is to just move the existing camera. Is there another option that would let me switch between the two cameras?

cheap option is a stand alone camera and app that used on phone. kinda sucks kinda also helps. mine stopped working this spring. so i am not 100 percent impressed but it did fill a need.

How many video inputs does the moniter have?
all of them

1713187626695.png

I know you said it's 2024, but looks like this is what you're looking for?

I hit the button on the screen that switches the input to the camera next to the third brake light. Then I hit the + to zoom in on the ball:flipoff2:

I thought all alumaduties with the pro trailering package had the CHMSL?

EDIT: looks like you should already have the CHMSL....
I dont have the pro trailering package. It was either only available in a lariat or required 360 degree camera package or something. I don’t remember anymore. I know the chmsl is no longer available as a stand alone option as of 2024 model year.

I dont have the pro trailering package. It was either only available in a lariat or required 360 degree camera package or something. I don’t remember anymore. I know the chmsl is no longer available as a stand alone option as of 2024 model year.

The pic that was posted had the pro trailering button … I assumed that was your truck. :flipoff2:

Last edited:
cheap option is a stand alone camera and app that used on phone. kinda sucks kinda also helps. mine stopped working this spring. so i am not 100 percent impressed but it did fill a need.
That’s something I was thinking about. It’s got CarPlay on the screen, there’s got to be a way to use a Bluetooth camera.

Most bourgeoisie shit I've ever read in the sub forum.
Oh it’s not either. I remember a thread where somebody bought a new F450 and then paid some guy to build an air ride rear suspension to haul his high dollar camper. Somebody had a stacker trailer built so they could take their quarter million dollar rv and tow their Denali or Escalade and their buggy or side by side or something.

This is more like white people problems than it is bourgeois. I’m just pulling stock trailers and equipment trailers with a semi fancy Ford.

Aftermarket backup camera with a lil screen stashed somewhere on the dash. Dont worry, it wont effect how much crap you can put up there.

Most bourgeoisie shit I've ever read in the sub forum.
Guessing that means fancy.

Here i am thinking it'd be handy to have a power mirror on the passenger side of my trucks so I don't have to get in and out 78 times to adjust it.

Guessing that means fancy.

Here i am thinking it'd be handy to have a power mirror on the passenger side of my trucks so I don't have to get in and out 78 times to adjust it.
It’s French for fancy. Apparently Mr. Trindu had fancy non-Irish or German ancestors. Probably knows which side of the plate to put his fork on and all that stuff.

Also, yes Nate. Power mirrors are handy. I’ve had them on this pickup and the previous one. If you really want your mind blown, try power windows.

The pickup I have now has cloth seats that adjust electronically. The future is wild, man.

It’s French for fancy. Apparently Mr. Trindu had fancy non-Irish or German ancestors. Probably knows which side of the plate to put his fork on and all that stuff.

Also, yes Nate. Power mirrors are handy. I’ve had them on this pickup and the previous one. If you really want your mind blown, try power windows.

The pickup I have now has cloth seats that adjust electronically. The future is wild, man.

My crank windows and normal locks work just fine.

free and untamed in the great frozen North
don't need locks as much up there I'd imagine.

power side mirrors and windows may not able to overcome being frozen in place.

I'll take heated side mirrors over power windows or mirrors all day. Nothing an umbrella or ice scraper can't fix when need to adjust passenger side mirror.

Find better women.
Yes Arse, such is the eternal struggle of man, ever since times forgotten. Or at least since they were granted suffrage and it became frowned upon to slap them around. Finding better women is difficult under the best of circumstances, but our friend Nate lives in the frozen northland where women are rare on the ground. That’s where the term Eskimo brothers comes from, after all.

Top Back Refresh