What's new

Good things from Mike Rowe

My wife and I like him a lot.

I liked his stance on the "everyone needs to go vote" that's constantly been blasted every where. He basically said, in a much more articulate manner, "no, everyone shouldn't go vote, only vote if you take the time to know what you're voting for"

I also like that he's pushing that college isn't for everyone.

My wife and I like him a lot.

I liked his stance on the "everyone needs to go vote" that's constantly been blasted every where. He basically said, in a much more articulate manner, "no, everyone shouldn't go vote, only vote if you take the time to know what you're voting for"

I also like that he's pushing that college isn't for everyone.

You need to be actively against broadening Suffrage. Voter ID (state ID), less Absentee Ballotism, advocate for a voting age of 25, voting only for men, voting only for people who have done military or civil service (building levees, picking up trash for the cowar--- I mean conscientious objectors), etc.

Push the boundary. Not just Mike's milquetoast "oh but maybe everyone that won't take the time...."

Nope. End female suffrage, while also voting for Voter ID. That's how the Left wins.

Notice how once we started tlaking about 50 year old men taking a piss with your 9 year old daughter, Gays got everything they asked for? See how that works?

You need to be actively against broadening Suffrage. Voter ID (state ID), less Absentee Ballotism, advocate for a voting age of 25, voting only for men, voting only for people who have done military or civil service (building levees, picking up trash for the cowar--- I mean conscientious objectors), etc.

Push the boundary. Not just Mike's milquetoast "oh but maybe everyone that won't take the time...."

Nope. End female suffrage, while also voting for Voter ID. That's how the Left wins.

Notice how once we started tlaking about 50 year old men taking a piss with your 9 year old daughter, Gays got everything they asked for? See how that works?

You've really been on a roll the past couple days. Please, tell us more. Any other groups/types of people we shouldn't vote for, or should disallow from voting?

Really weird seeing him clean/shaven and dressed nicely.

Don't blame him at all, in fact that makes me think higher of him as no really smart person would willingly put themselves thru that shit.

Agree 1000% with that statement.

Sad that it has come to that though. Looks like swamp people are the only ones who are going to run in the future. The democrats made sure of that in the last 4 years.

You've really been on a roll the past couple days. Please, tell us more. Any other groups/types of people we shouldn't vote for, or should disallow from voting?

People who drag up 6 month old posts out of context should not be able to vote.

Top Back Refresh