What's new

Good shit from the FB

Roc Doc

2A SNBI
Member Number
Loc
Way out West.
_nc_ohc=jZGbj0dKvesAX9EsGau&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.jpg

what in the yeehaw screamin', cousin lovin', AC unit fallin' out the window, red solo cups in the dishwasher, sweet tea induced diabetes, tractor crossing, truck meet attending, aluminum foil on the windows, we're only cousins by marriage, mayonnaise on fried chicken, crack smokin', shootin' up in the living room, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Confederate flag flying outside of every trailer, Chevy symbol chest tattoo, six year old onn still in diapers, life is like a
box of chocolates, sweet tea brewing, moon shine running, mountain dew drinking, NASCAR loving, pile of empty bud light cans in the passenger seat of the beat down pickup, uncle nephew-son, satellite dish hooked up to the trailer, kool aid without sugar, frozen pizza for dinner, five teeth missing, creek water sippin, tobacco dip packin, dumpster diving for clothes, out of toilet paper so I had to use my hand, tractor driving, catfish selling, cat piss smelling, dog food eating, "Yee Yee" yelling, L&M smoking bullshit is this?

I saw this on FB already, the dude is her step-dad, not husband. The picture has been circulated by the Celina Truck stop FB page, a joke page.

No wonder they call FB boomer-book.
I don't have Fakebook, but this was weird enough that I suspected shenanigans.

Yup, obviously shenanigans:

Celina 52 Truck Stop

September 17 at 4:30 PM ·

FREE AT LAST! We were able to raise money to bail our Transportation Director Jerry out of jail earlier. We didn't want to discuss his charges, but after seeing all the vitriol directed at Jerry accusing him of an inappropriate relationship with his step-daughter, we feel we have no choice.
Jerry was only charged with Jaywalking, Stealing Catalytic Converters, and Assault with a deadly weapon (he will be fighting the Jaywalking charge). His arrest had NOTHING to do with his step daughter. We snapped this picture of Jerry and Nevaeh after his release today.
Jerry will be back at work next Wednesday as we give him time to readjust to civilian life. #allsmiles #justiceserved #friYAY
_nc_ohc=ccYB2Iuy5EIAX-FCsuG&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.jpg

:laughing:

Funny enough, I grew up in an area that had enough people that had the same last names that were somehow not also related, that a few girls I knew had got married and their name didn't change.

I don't have Fakebook, but this was weird enough that I suspected shenanigans.

Yup, obviously shenanigans:

Celina 52 Truck Stop

September 17 at 4:30 PM ·

FREE AT LAST! We were able to raise money to bail our Transportation Director Jerry out of jail earlier. We didn't want to discuss his charges, but after seeing all the vitriol directed at Jerry accusing him of an inappropriate relationship with his step-daughter, we feel we have no choice.
Jerry was only charged with Jaywalking, Stealing Catalytic Converters, and Assault with a deadly weapon (he will be fighting the Jaywalking charge). His arrest had NOTHING to do with his step daughter. We snapped this picture of Jerry and Nevaeh after his release today.
Jerry will be back at work next Wednesday as we give him time to readjust to civilian life. #allsmiles #justiceserved #friYAY
_nc_ohc=ccYB2Iuy5EIAX-FCsuG&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.jpg
:laughing:
she looks like she could go from "0" to bitch in 2.3 seconds.. :laughing:

True story:

When I was in college, one of my classmates got married to someone from his small town who's last name was exactly the same, spelling and all. He swore she was from a family that was no relation as far back as anybody could tell, clear back to Sweden.
Still was funny when he showed us the engagement announcement in the local paper, that in the typical small-town paper fashion was a Name-Name Engagement announcement with the typical Mr. and Mrs. Name announce the engagement of their daughter Lena to William, son of Mr. and Mrs. Name. (Yes I'm using Name as it is an uncommon enough name in many areas of the country to possibly connect some dots)

Yeah, I know cool starry brah.

what in the yeehaw screamin', cousin lovin', AC unit fallin' out the window, red solo cups in the dishwasher, sweet tea induced diabetes, tractor crossing, truck meet attending, aluminum foil on the windows, we're only cousins by marriage, mayonnaise on fried chicken, crack smokin', shootin' up in the living room, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Confederate flag flying outside of every trailer, Chevy symbol chest tattoo, six year old onn still in diapers, life is like a
box of chocolates, sweet tea brewing, moon shine running, mountain dew drinking, NASCAR loving, pile of empty bud light cans in the passenger seat of the beat down pickup, uncle nephew-son, satellite dish hooked up to the trailer, kool aid without sugar, frozen pizza for dinner, five teeth missing, creek water sippin, tobacco dip packin, dumpster diving for clothes, out of toilet paper so I had to use my hand, tractor driving, catfish selling, cat piss smelling, dog food eating, "Yee Yee" yelling, L&M smoking bullshit is this?

I don't remember the name of the guy that posted it, but obviously he stole it from Reddit or somewhere else. I had never read that before and thought he made it up.

_nc_ohc=jZGbj0dKvesAX9EsGau&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.jpg

Take a breath.

True story:

When I was in college, one of my classmates got married to someone from his small town who's last name was exactly the same, spelling and all. He swore she was from a family that was no relation as far back as anybody could tell, clear back to Sweden.
Still was funny when he showed us the engagement announcement in the local paper, that in the typical small-town paper fashion was a Name-Name Engagement announcement with the typical Mr. and Mrs. Name announce the engagement of their daughter Lena to William, son of Mr. and Mrs. Name. (Yes I'm using Name as it is an uncommon enough name in many areas of the country to possibly connect some dots)

Yeah, I know cool starry brah.

A girl I went to highschool with didnt have to change her name when she got married, and shes from the kind of hillbilly town people makes inbreeding jokes about, but I dont know if thats what happened. Wouldnt surprise me, she was a little out there...

Top Back Refresh