What's new

Gold 2020

SLiggwood

Black Star
Member Number
Loc
ARIZONA
The price of an ounce of Gold vs USD will exceed $2020. this year.

Change my mind...

gold 20 yr vs USD.png

I’m excited for gold to reach new highs! Need to go dig some more up lol

Click image for larger version  Name:	7008116F-F910-46C3-A5C2-66AABCA5EFEB.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	174.8 KB ID:	12407
it's pretty much a waste byproduct for a gravel pit, right? :laughing:

Yeah, just need to get the process corrected! Poor showing last run;( 5.25grams . Too much sand not enough water in two runs, too much water not enough sand in the other 2.

Last edited:
There is a slight possibility that gold will rise with the dollar price against foreign currencies which could be especially weird given the fact that most US gold mining companies own assets outside the US.

overall I'm a huge Gold bull at the moment. I'm invested in physical and in mining equities.

That said, I'm anticipating a drop in price based on USD denomination in the short term. Possibly into 2021.

Last edited:
There is a slight possibility that gold will rise with the dollar price against foreign currencies which could be especially weird given the fact that most US gold mining companies own assets outside the US.

overall I'm a huge Gold bull at the moment. I'm invested in physical and in mining equities.

That said, I'm anticipating a drop in price based on USD denomination in the short term. Possibly into 2021.

You sound confused. I can tell you are trying to figure this shit out. I'm am too.
I believe the USD will stay strong for a while longer. It's the world reserve currency and the US gov/military carries a lot of weight.
The world central banks, led by the fed, will print and lend till it blows. I wouldn't doubt that the markets hit new highs this year also.
Gold will shine, silver too.
Paradigm shift ahead.

NO, action fab, you have not changed my mind!

Top Back Refresh