What's new

GM Parts Schematics With Item Numbers

FleshEater

Ordinary Average Guy
Member Number
Loc
Pennsylvania
2010 Tahoe, 5.3l Flex Fuel

So, had to drop the gas tank in the Tahoe today. Shit was so rusted it was a fight with everything. We had to cut the straps, so of course the truck had 3/4 of a tank, and the only way I could think of getting the gas out was to cut the filler tube. The filler tube was rusty, and the rubber could use being replaced anyways. Well, when I brought the tank down, I also cut both lines going to the fuel pump, because there was no way they were coming off the fuel pump.

I'm trying to find these two lines, and order them online to save from getting raped at the dealer with their prices.

What source do you all use for GM schematics when looking for AC Delco parts? I'm pretty sure the one line is called the rear supply line, and I'm pretty sure the other one goes to the evap container, whatever the fuck it's called.

Steel lines? Why not just get some fuel line and make your own? Is a flaring kit and some steel line cheaper than buying the pre bent ones?

I might just call the dealer and get the part numbers and buy from Summit.

I also need those clips that press onto the heat shield to retain it.

I've usually had good luck using acdelco parts off of Rock Auto.

This is the view of the tank. Looks like you want item #1, which is evap hoses PN 25914594, and item #3, fuel feed line PN 24100438. Let me know if you need the front view which shows the lines up to the engine.
Capture.JPG

This is the view of the tank. Looks like you want item #1, which is evap hoses PN 25914594, and item #3, fuel feed line PN 24100438. Let me know if you need the front view which shows the lines up to the engine.

Thanks, man.

Like DozerDan said...this is a $233 part. Damn it.

Thanks for the information, though!

Top Back Refresh