What's new

glock 36 vs 19 question

Clb

another toyota from P.R.K
Member Number
Loc
First 50 club
I googled and got they are like 30 and 32 wide @ receiver (36 and 19 respectively) and 177 and 187 length.
using the metric units
All the rest of the dimensions are the same according to glock online anyhow.
I asked manufacturer and got stonewalled...
Anyone have hands on experience?
besides the extra length how's the fitup?
I already have the 36, lookin for holster options...
thanx for lookin

Last edited:
I've owned nearly every Glock at least once with the exception of the single stacks or the G36
I owned a G30 and G19 at the same time and would carry them daily. With the G30 it FELT chunkier just because the frame was wider due to caliber. But otherwise they felt so damn similar.
Buy the 19 and never look back.
This.

I've had G19's since 1995. When I could finally afford a Glock that was the first one I bought. Anytime a new shiny gun would come out I would trade (too poor to have more than one NICE gun till I was in my 40's)
I would trade my G19 for an HK, then trade back a year later for a new G19, then sig, then Springfield... Till... Like I said I could afford to own MULTIPLE guns.
All in all I owned 7 different G19's. It's hands down my favorite handgun

I've owned nearly every Glock at least once with the exception of the single stacks or the G36
I owned a G30 and G19 at the same time and would carry them daily. With the G30 it FELT chunkier just because the frame was wider due to caliber. But otherwise they felt so damn similar.

This.

I've had G19's since 1995. When I could finally afford a Glock that was the first one I bought. Anytime a new shiny gun would come out I would trade (too poor to have more than one NICE gun till I was in my 40's)
I would trade my G19 for an HK, then trade back a year later for a new G19, then sig, then Springfield... Till... Like I said I could afford to own MULTIPLE guns.
All in all I owned 7 different G19's. It's hands down my favorite handgun
I have a G31C. Try and find one of those.

I bought this dinosaur g36 when it was the only singlestack offering...
Imagine my dismay when Glock made it obsolete by not using shit from the existing tribe, and then creating the course of compact/subcompact variants that do!
Simply looking for an aiwb rig preferably with a sidecar.
The 19,26,36, measures up real close.
Thus my op.
Still love my 1911's BEST
Fukkin plastic fantastic is economical for a ccw/ truck weapon.
Not losing my springer to a court:usa:

I bought this dinosaur g36 when it was the only singlestack offering...
Imagine my dismay when Glock made it obsolete by not using shit from the existing tribe, and then creating the course of compact/subcompact variants that do!
Simply looking for an aiwb rig preferably with a sidecar.
The 19,26,36, measures up real close.
Thus my op.
Still love my 1911's BEST
Fukkin plastic fantastic is economical for a ccw/ truck weapon.
Not losing my springer to a court:usa:

Sell it and buy a more popular sub compact? I don't get 45 for a small gun

Gotta wait for the BitchSlap Bruen SHOULD afford the prk before offing it.
As to 45

Nowadays the newest 9mm offerings are bringing dang near the same balistics as the way tried and true manstopper.
Some guys recall we went from 38 cal to 45 due to coked up islanders in bamboo armor advancing round after round...

Ever mike a 9mm?:flipoff2:

In before
"Luv muh ninez ballistics" :laughing:

Fixed :flipoff2:

Although, glock fan bois are the best ones to troll :laughing:
😂 I couldn’t resist . I respect glocks the same way I respect Nokia brick cell phones . They truly are reliable and last forever . However when there’s iPhones and galaxy’s and whatnot I’m not going to stick with a Nokia 🤣

Fukkin fanboi's
When I got this it was the ONLY singlestack offering :flipoff2:

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh