What's new

Ginsburg dead..

Not endorsing this sentiment, as I'm actually Pro Choice, but

VIXbXUF.png

RIP...

Now lets get that pick confirmed.

The Biden Precedent is to not nominate or confirm in a split WH/Senate in an election year.

We do not have a split.

FoxNews is reporting that Mitch McConnell said:

"There will be a vote for President Trump's nomination in the Senate"

As long as the next SCOTUS pick isn't a POS War Hawk, and doesn't agree with removing our freedoms, I'm good.

Depends on who Trump nominates. We could lose some personal freedoms. Both sides, Rs & Ds are terrible at this. The only difference is what freedoms they try and fuck you out of.

The Trump had to have known. The topic of his Justice choice came up twice at least in the passed week.

Good riddance. Fuck that 2A traitor. I’ve already seen a few liberal tears on social media.

Can't wait to see how the republicans justify flip flopping on that, and how quickly they do.:stirthepot:

There's no flip flop. Iron Mitch explained that never has a apposing senate (to the president) nonminated a justice in election year. The senate is not apposed to the president this year. Also, there was no emcombent last time.

Not chearing her death, but loving the next month.

My MOTHER is fucking flipping out!; she is a full blown "Kill Trump" nutcase!. If she had a gun; Trump would be bacon. RGB must have started stinking real bad and they have to admit that she is dead. Fucking Trump should start dropping names in 1...2...3...BOOM!. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

There's no flip flop. Iron Mitch explained that never has a apposing senate (to the president) nonminated a justice in election year. The senate is not apposed to the president this year. Also, there was no emcombent last time.

Not chearing her death, but loving the next month.

Dude; get spellcheck

Top Back Refresh