What's new

Ghislaine Maxwell arrested

I think you are being optimistic. If she had access to the blackmail data that she and Epstein compiled AND the federal government was interested in hearing it there would be no trial. She would get a plea bargain and spend a couple of years in a martha stewart prison. So either she has agreed to stay silent in exchange for her life, all of the proof was seized and destroyed, or those in power are hoping that the show of putting her on trial will distract the public. That being said I am glad she will be held accountable for her crimes, I just don't think it will go any further.

Epstein's game was to lure in the rich and powerful with his mystique as a miracle financier. He would bring them out to his private island or secluded apartments for meetings and surround them with underaged girls that he and Maxwell groomed. It is well documented that all of his properties had an insane amount of surveillance, so he had pictures and video of what those rich and powerful men did. Either Maxwell does not have access to this evidence or it was destroyed by those with a vested interest in keeping it secret.
The amount of surveillance video has to be insane. Somebody is getting payed good money to keep that secure. All of Epstein's assets were turned over to his brother in the will he wrote just before he was arrested. I'm betting little bro wiped it all clean. The sick part is that the women who have come forward are largely being discredited. She's only been charged for 4 women, not the others that have come forward. I'm still trying to figure how the high profile people got to abuse these girls and none of them have come forward.

The Prince Andrew thing baffles my mind, how there's literally a picture of him with a girl, and GM, and they just let him say.. I didn't do it, I don't remember anything..... If that was me or you, I'd be sent to federal pound me in the ass prison

Last edited:
This afternoon prosecutors in the Bill Cosby case asked the Supreme Court to reopen the case.

No clue if it's a coincidence

This afternoon prosecutors in the Bill Cosby case asked the Supreme Court to reopen the case.

No clue if it's a coincidence
The petition is “the right thing to do because of the precedent set in this case” by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, Montgomery County District Attorney Kevin Steele said in a statement.

“This decision as it stands will have far-reaching negative consequences beyond Montgomery County and Pennsylvania. The U.S. Supreme Court can right what we believe is a grievous wrong,” Steele said.

what precedent are they scared of? Making the government live up to its promises?

don't forget to tip your server.

The judge was appointed by chuck shummer and joe Biden last week

the lead prosecutor is Jim comey’s daughter

nothing to see here:homer:

Top Back Refresh