What's new

Ghetto fab / Hack fab

Giving new meaning to send it.....
180455989_474062670379380_1241444859982641528_n.jpg

My first thought was it look like it rear ended a metal supply truck carrying rebar and it all got lodged in the front end

Concrete finisher that plays with a welder?
Although I do think it would have been worth watching all that rebar cut and welded in under that thing.

They should stick with concrete and sell the welder. They'll be killed by the rig, so I guess it's a self solving problem.

That's no shit. I have a few SA friends. Fucking totally out of control.
So do I, (including one who was a policeman in Joberg years ago) the tales that come out of that place are unreal :eek:

Last edited:
I'm sure you guys saw the fire tubes on the cars there. I had a friend there that got rich selling fake fire tubes because real ones were so expensive. This guy had a nice Mercedes and a 911 Turbo, but he drove clapped out Land Rover because he was scared of getting car jacked.

The black truck with all the rebar and other janky shit was at a car museum in Springfield MIssouri a couple of years ago. It was touted on the tourist brochures that you found around town. Definitely some cool cars there, but the truck was tucked into a dark corner of the maintenance garage area. As I looked it over I had to wonder if it was there solely as a favor to a family member.

Vehicle mounted flamethrowers, used as anti-personnel weapons if someone tries to carjack you.

Aaron Z
Yes. They mount under the driver's and pax doors. When you have them, nobody even try's to clean your windows.

Rebar rig is on a whole nother level. A lot of these hack jobs are primarily due to being to cheap or lazy to do it correctly, but that thing took some serious time and effort, and tops them all

Local fb marketplace. Dudes selling his "mega truck" with " 1/4 elliptical " rear suspension... Gets worse the more you look.

Yikes.
Duct tape rear u-joint?

That looks legit.

I am guessing this is just a stupid mud truck and as long as it never sees any road use I guess it would be fine until one of those leaf springs tear off the front mount.

Top Back Refresh