What's new

Ghetto fab / Hack fab

Damn, talk about just being along for the ride. :lmao:That must be fun coming into a corner..............................................or going straight....or

Needs more pointy shit. "I want to order the Metalcloak true dual rate springs looking to keep er low "

:laughing: Too late.

191569400_2942938515953284_3421241837001636693_n_jpg.jpg

I imagine the driver:

nge-body-modifications-that-people-actually-have-7.jpg

Pretty standard JK if you ask me. Nothing really surprises me anymore. Just stuff I look at and say “wow”

The fuck are the black wingy looking things over the doors?

Lambos are to popular so he went delorian?
Don't you know that adding weight higher up on a off-road vehicle is a great way to make it have more traction?
Especially when running on a side hill, you want the low side tire to have plenty of traction :D

Aaron Z

You think the rockwelled fag wagon will ever see a side load?

Its a mud queen at best if it even does get used at all.

That pile has SEMA written all over it. 5 minutes could find 100's of non-working and half assed shit all over it.

That steering ram looks like it's good for a 300' turning radius.

Nice except the lift blocks LOL.
Military Duce and a half frame off restoration project, not completed. Price includes new fiberglass reproduction top, Michelin XZL 16R20 53” tall tires with custom made 20” wheels, 6” lift, custom-built one-piece truck bed with tail gate, front pinion mount disc brake, front and rear drive shafts, radiator, engine and transmission with transfer case. FINISH YOUR OWN MONSTER TRUCK

Only $12000.00

Outdoor Depot

0168 Four Seasons Drive
South Fork, Colorado 81154
Phone: 719-873-1060
00000_7beY31HpAXYz_0x20lV_600x450.jpg

zGefxXq.jpg

The guy started calling me an idiot when discussing trusses, saying "you can't weld to cast, the truss needs to span over the pumpkin", then proceeds to post that abomination, calling an LP D30 "D30 Xtreme duty" :lmao:

coathangers solve all of life's little mistakes
It's really a travesty that everywhere that gives out free hangers has mostly switched to plastic. Now I gotta use scraps of 6-8awg for that kind of stuff.

the only of those I've played with didn't hold very well compared to coathanger wire

i have quite a few that are holding up great for 3-1/2 years now, i live several miles down rough dirt roads too. i mostly us them in place of plastic zip ties because they dont hold up for long in the sun and heat, i keep a roll of bailing wire in the truck for other stuff

im a fancy ghetto fabber and stitch my shit with these :laughing:

fan shrouds, plastic bumpers, garbage cans, license plates, 4wheeler plastic fenders, theyre everywhere and work great :laughing:

Pics or it didn't happen..............Mr. fancy ghetto fabber:flipoff2:

I have a fancy ghetto fabber buddy who always likes to say, "guess what that's from".:lmao:

But lift blocks are cool and know way that frontend would rip out going 20 over a 9/16 socket, and that drop pittman has got to get some attention from the aftermarket, its that easy!:lmao: But awesome mud truck.

It's really a travesty that everywhere that gives out free hangers has mostly switched to plastic. Now I gotta use scraps of 6-8awg for that kind of stuff.
I got my mom on it.

Last year she picked me about 4 packs of 25 each from a yardsale. I think the packs were about 50 cents each.:smokin:

She's also on the lookout for AC/battery powered FM radios. Reminds me, I should get her to add "flippy-numbered alarm clocks" to the list.

Top Back Refresh