What's new

Ghetto fab / Hack fab

'Custom' bumper on an xterra

50876676982_d2c2330186_b.jpg

Well, I can promise its not a production item.:laughing:

Anyone need a toy hauler?

If the semis was a little bit longer and the RV didn't have the wheel wells and it was all painted to match it would be pretty sick.

Run a ladder/steps through the doghouse/firewall area for access. Sit in the front seats of the RV drinking beer and watching the scenery while the wife drives.

A forward cab Volvo/Mack would make a pretty good base for a build like that.

My brother drives past it when he's in the Michigan UP for work. He stopped and it has a "not for sale" sign in the window. lol

If the semis was a little bit longer and the RV didn't have the wheel wells and it was all painted to match it would be pretty sick.

Run a ladder/steps through the doghouse/firewall area for access. Sit in the front seats of the RV drinking beer and watching the scenery while the wife drives.

A forward cab Volvo/Mack would make a pretty good base for a build like that.

Was going to say the exact same thing, dog house would work awesome for a staircase to red neck heaven.

What he said^^^^^^

did they really weld the t-case mounts to the cast iron case?

What he said^^^^^^

did they really weld the t-case mounts to the cast iron case?

I can see someone who knows their way around a nickel rod welding on mount bosses or pockets for bushings or something.

But anyone who just welds tube or channel straight to a case probably isn't one of those people who knows what they're doing.

I can see someone who knows their way around a nickel rod welding on mount bosses or pockets for bushings or something.

But anyone who just welds tube or channel straight to a case probably isn't one of those people who knows what they're doing.

They painted it orange, it'll be sweet.

Honestly that F800 with all the stilts cut off could be neat. They did get farther than 75% of BGMTs... it actually moves and has a front driveshaft:lmao:

Yep.

That's just [486] with his pup motor. :lmao:

you know... I do have a beetle with an automatic
stick a trailer hitch on the front, hack off the back
would still need to find a ride out to the truck though and at that point may as well just cobble together some kind of towbar apparatus

Top Back Refresh