What's new

Getting stuff out of Kalifornia

Roc Doc

2A SNBI
Member Number
Loc
Way out West.
So there must be thousands of Kali residents that have illegal weapons, (not NFA, just illegal according to Kali law), magazines, 80%, etc., how do they get them out of the state? Sure you could put them in the trunk of your car, go the speed limit to Nevada and probably never get caught, but what if you get in an accident and they are discovered? Long shot I know, but what about using a FFL to send them to another FFL in a free state, can the Kali FFL legally do that?

I sent a barrel to SilverZuk via UPS, and the girl at the counter asked what was in the cardboard tube, and I said it was a barrel, and she said "Did you say a poster?", "um yes, yes I did". I wasn't breaking any laws, but only violating the local UPS store policy. So you can send firearms via UPS, but it sounds like they won't take stuff not approved by Kali.

UPS does not accept firearms (including handguns) and firearm parts for shipment domestically unless (1) such shipments are in full compliance with all federal, state, and local laws, including, without limitation, age restrictions; (2) such firearms, including any partially complete, disassembled, or nonfunctional frame or receiver (as defined by 27 CFR § 478.12) have been identified and bear a serial number in a manner that complies with federal law; and (3) such firearm parts within a package cannot be assembled to form a firearm.

:lmao:
Everything
Is illegal in the prk...
Buuut you knew that:laughing:

Insurance and packaging ,
(I wonderif huge amounts of insurance make ANY difference?)
If you bring a prepackaged parcel to ffl is he bound by (unlawful prk laws) to inspect the contents?

Everything
Is illegal in the prk...
Buuut you knew that:laughing:

Insurance and packaging ,
(I wonderif huge amounts of insurance make ANY difference?)
If you bring a prepackaged parcel to ffl is he bound by (unlawful prk laws) to inspect the contents?
I think they do, log in serial numbers, etc.. I'm not a FFL, but that is my understanding.

I think current California law allows for transporting what they consider illegal out of the state. DOJ has also stated that if you separate a lower receiver from the upper, it's no longer a firearm. The normal capacity magazines are only an infraction, and there is no way to tell when you purchased them. I don't see an FFL taking a firearm considered illegal in California for any purposes.

Besides, all of this should be resolved shortly due to the latest SC rulings on the 2nd Amendment. Most of these have been sent back to Judge Benitez and he has given very short turnaround times for summary briefs.

I do not consent to search still applies even if your truck/car is involved in a TC.

Unless there is visible resonable suspicion that a law was broken.

Have them in a locked metal case/ box at all times while in transit out of said shithole state, dont unlock until out or thru all shithole states including Oregon and Washington.

FOPA applies in this case.

I think current California law allows for transporting what they consider illegal out of the state. DOJ has also stated that if you separate a lower receiver from the upper, it's no longer a firearm. The normal capacity magazines are only an infraction, and there is no way to tell when you purchased them. I don't see an FFL taking a firearm considered illegal in California for any purposes.

Besides, all of this should be resolved shortly due to the latest SC rulings on the 2nd Amendment. Most of these have been sent back to Judge Benitez and he has given very short turnaround times for summary briefs.
I wouldnt take what the DOJ (unless its a CA DOJ statement) says about seperating the two making it not a firearm as being fact under Cali law. Technically the lower is a firearm regardless of whether or not there is an upper on it. I am not all that familiar with CA law to know whats legal or not.

Personally I would lock any guns that would be of concern in a hard sided container making sure there is no ammo in the vehicle, and drive them out of state. At least you would be somewhat covered under federal transport law.

I wouldnt go the ffl route without being very 100% sure its legal to do so. With the way the atf has been cracking down on FFLs with their new zero tolerance policy the FFL is liable to call the locals about illegal guns or accessories instead of just telling you they cant do it.

It was a cadoj ruling within their regulations.

Dont have it available to post but do remember seeing it in a PDF or a word doc.
I wouldnt take what the DOJ (unless its a CA DOJ statement) says about seperating the two making it not a firearm as being fact under Cali law. Technically the lower is a firearm regardless of whether or not there is an upper on it. I am not all that familiar with CA law to know whats legal or not.

Personally I would lock any guns that would be of concern in a hard sided container making sure there is no ammo in the vehicle, and drive them out of state. At least you would be somewhat covered under federal transport law.

I wouldnt go the ffl route without being very 100% sure its legal to do so. With the way the atf has been cracking down on FFLs with their new zero tolerance policy the FFL is liable to call the locals about illegal guns or accessories instead of just telling you they cant do it.

Dont have it available to post but do remember seeing it in a PDF or a word doc.
Like I said Im not that familiar with Cali law except to know it infringes on the 2nd. If thats the case just lock em up and drive em out.

Screwsome won't abide

Perhaps you are thinking of the clusterphawk ruling of "assault weapons " farce?
An upper aint a weapon. A serial ,# is, an evil feature crosses the boundaries :mad3:
Can we say
Fubar

Nope.

Perhaps you are thinking of the clusterphawk ruling of "assault weapons " farce?
An upper aint a weapon. A serial ,# is, an evil feature crosses the boundaries :mad3:
Can we say
Fubar

So how does it work if an out of state person carrying a free state pistol (15rd) transits thru Cali for a few days?

So how does it work if an out of state person carrying a free state pistol (15rd) transits thru Cali for a few days?
Transiting thru it better be locked in a box with the ammo seperate. Its supposed to be legal because of fed law. Staying multiple nights gets sketchy. Plus isnt the 15 rnd mag illegal? I wouldnt do it in CA.

Pistols need to be in a locked case and all guns need to be unloaded while driving through CA in a vehicle. "Unloaded" means no ammo attached to the firearm. You can have loaded mags in the locked case or not locked case if it's a long gun, whatever, just as long as no ammo is loaded in or attached to the firearm.
Do not bring ammo feeding devices in to CA that hold more than ten rounds, the cocksuckers here don't like that.

Now... most everyone I know doesn't give a shit about any of that but that is the law in the CA.

I've always just said "machine parts" when shipping parts. I would think if it's illegal to posses whatever gun/part/accessory you're not going to be able to ship them from an FFL. Possession is possession even if you're trying to get rid of it.

Pistols need to be in a locked case and all guns need to be unloaded while driving through CA in a vehicle. "Unloaded" means no ammo attached to the firearm. You can have loaded mags in the locked case or not locked case if it's a long gun, whatever, just as long as no ammo is loaded in or attached to the firearm.
Do not bring ammo feeding devices in to CA that hold more than ten rounds, the cocksuckers here don't like that.

Now... most everyone I know doesn't give a shit about any of that but that is the law in the CA.
So a revolver and a few speed loaders it is then.

Looking for that regulations pdf download.

This may be the site the pdf is parked at.

Came across this that I wasnt aware of.

Precursor parts.

What is a firearm precursor part?

Section 16531 - "Firearm precursor part" defined (a)"Firearm precursor part" means any forging, casting, printing, extrusion, machined body or similar article that has reached a stage in manufacture where it may readily be completed, assembled or converted to be used as the frame or receiver of a functional firearm, or ...

Last edited:
Here is part of it. @ #3.

The original PDF I downloaded went into more detail as in a bolt or bolt carrier etc was missing it wasnt considered a semiautomatic assault weapon.

Still looking for that.

(hh) “Semiautomatic” means a firearm functionally able to fire a single cartridge, eject the empty case, and reload the chamber each time the trigger is pulled and released. Further, certain necessary mechanical parts that will allow a firearm to function in a semiautomatic nature must be present for a weapon to be deemed semiautomatic. A weapon clearly designed to be semiautomatic but lacking a firing pin, bolt carrier, gas tube, or some other crucial part of the firearm is not semiautomatic for purposes of Penal Code sections 30515, 30600, 30605(a), and 30900.
(1) A mechanically whole semiautomatic firearm merely lacking ammunition and a proper magazine is a semiautomatic firearm.
(2) A mechanically whole semiautomatic firearm disabled by a gun lock or other firearm safety device is a semiautomatic firearm. (All necessary parts are present, once the gun lock or firearm safety device is removed, and weapon can be loaded with a magazine and proper ammunition.)
(3) With regards to an AR-15 style firearm, if a complete upper receiver and a complete lower receiver are completely detached from one another, but still in the possession or under the custody or control of the same person, the firearm is not a semiautomatic firearm.

Would mostly be a wobble charge, either a misdemeanor or a felony depending upon the mood of the liberal POS judge.

Get a few ten round mags before coming into the land of OZ and traversing the yellow brick road.

I just want to know who these cock-sucking faggot police officers who actually enforce these laws are.

I just want to know who these cock-sucking faggot police officers who actually enforce these laws are.
If your not doing anything else significantly wrong id say you are fine. Ive never ran into a cop that would actually care in California.... With that said of course there are bad apples but id risk it.

Top Back Refresh